The wireless carrier is providing three separate TVision programming tiers: TVision Live (up to three streams per account), which centers on live sports, news and local TV; TVision Vibe (two streams per account), which includes 34 entertainment and lifestyle channels; and TVision Channels, which provides a-la-carte options for premium networks Showtime, Starz and Epix. The TVision Live bundles include up to 100 hours of DVR recording space (and the DVR option is available for $5/month extra on Vibe).
The wireless carrier also is introducing TVision Hub, a $50 HDMI adapter based on Google’s Android TV that plugs into the back of an HDTV, to stream TVision and more than 8,000 other apps including Netflix and YouTube. TVision is available on other platforms including iOS, Android (and Android TV), Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV, but not on Roku out of the gate. Note that the TVision Live lineups exclude CBS local channels, and T-Mobile doesn’t offer HBO or HBO Max (from AT&T’s WarnerMedia).
Here’s a breakdown of T-Mobile TVision new channel lineups, which are set to be available in the U.S. starting Nov. 1, initially only for T-Mobile’s postpaid wireless customers. TVision plans are slated to become available in 2021 at slightly higher prices to those who don’t have T-Mobile wireless service.
- TVision Vibe ($10 per month): 34 channels — AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BBC World News, BET, BET Her, CMT, Comedy Central, Discovery, DIY, Food Network, HGTV, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, IFC, ID, MotorTrend, MTV, MTV Classic, MTV2, Nickelodeon (East and West), Nick Jr., Nicktoons, OWN, Paramount Network, Sundance, TeenNick, TLC, Travel Channel, TV Land, VH1, WEtv
- TVision Live ($40 per month): 30+ channels — ABC*, ABC News Live, Bravo, CNBC, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, CNN, Cozi TV, Disney Channel, Disney Jr., Disney XD, E!, ESPN, ESPN2, Fox*, Fox Business Network, Fox News Channel, Freeform, FS1, FS2, FX, FXX, HLN, MSNBC, National Geographic, NBC*, NBC News Now, NBC Sports Network, Oxygen, Syfy, TBS, Telemundo*, TNT, truTV, USA
- TVision Live Plus ($50 per month): 40+ channels — Everything in TVision Live and ACC Network, Big Ten Network, ESPNews, ESPNU, ESPN College Extra, FXM, Longhorn Network*, NatGeo Wild, NBC regional sports networks*, NECN*, NFL Network, Olympic Channel, SEC Network, SNY*, TCM, Golf Channel
- TVision Live Zone ($60 per month): 50+ channels — Everything in TVision Live Plus and Boomerang, CNBC World, ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes, NFL RedZone, Universal Kids, Universo, MavTV
- TVision Channels
- Starz ($8.99 per month): 28 channels
- Showtime ($10.99 per month): 16 channels
- Epix ($5.99 per month): 4 channels
* Based on local market availability