Season 6’s week-one challenges are live in “Fortnite,” and that means new ways to earn Battle Stars and experience. By collecting more Battle Stars and upping their tier, up to a season maximum of 100, players can earn limited-time rewards like cosmetic outfits and XP boosts. (Collecting 10 Battle Stars will unlock one additional tier.)
Here’s what you have to do this week:
- Pick up a legendary item in different matches (3)
- Regain health from a Cozy Campfire (150)
- Stage 1 of 3: Search chests (Hard; 3)
- Apply shields (500)
- Stage 1 of 1: Land at Junk Junction (1)
- Dance under different Streetlight Spotlights (Hard; 7)
- Eliminate opponents in different named locations (Hard; 5)
To find the hidden Battle Star and Streetlight Spotlights, head to the spots marked on this handy all-in-one cheat sheet by Reddit user “thesquatingdog.” The cheat sheet also pinpoints key named locations, like Junk Junction, and lets you know what to expect from each stage of the multi-step challenges.
As always, remember to finish out the match you’re in once you’ve completed one or more challenges in order to be sure you get credit for them. Hard challenges will award players 10 Battle Stars; the rest will usually award five. Finish all of them to earn as many Battle Stars as possible — which will give you maximum value, in terms of loot, for your Battle Pass.
Find out what changes the game delivered with the latest patch here.