ABC’s hit reality competition “Dancing With the Stars” will be back in the ballroom on March 21 with its 22nd season, and the all-new cast was revealed Tuesday morning on “Good Morning America.”
The new celebrity cast will be joined by returning hosts Erin Andrews and Tom Bergeron, and judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
Previously announced competitors include Jodie Sweetin of “Full House” fame, “GMA’s” weather anchor Ginger Zee and NFL player Antonio Brown.
New additions include former “The O.C.” star Mischa Barton and “The Facts of Life” alum Kim Fields, in addition to several NFL players: Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown, Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller and former quarterback Doug Flutie.
Here’s the full rundown of the “DWTS” Season 22 celebrities and their pro partners:
1. Actress Marla Maples (Donald Trump’s ex-wife) partnered with Tony Dovolani
2. “The O.C.” alum Mischa Barton partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
3. Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown partnered with Sharna Burgess
4. Former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie partnered with Karina Smirnoff
5. Boyz II Men’s Wanya Morris partnered with Lindsay Arnold
6. Mixed martial artist Paige VanZant partnered with Mark Ballas
7. Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller partnered with Witney Carson
8. Talk show host Geraldo Rivera partnered with Edyta Sliwinska
9. “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member and former “The Facts of Life” star Kim Fields partnered with Sasha Farber
10. ABC News’ chief meteorologist Ginger Zee partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy
11. “Full House” and “Fuller House” actress Jodie Sweetin partnered with Keo Motsepe
12. “America’s Next Top Model” winner Nyle DiMarco partnered with Peta Murgatroyd