×

20th Century Fox’s Comic-Con presentation went out with a bang on Saturday night when the entire cast of “X-Men: Apocalypse” crashed Hall H to premiere the first trailer for the upcoming sequel.

A total of 16 cast members, including Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender, took part in the event which began with a video homage to the “X-Men” franchise. Hugh Jackman introduced the retrospective, which included his own Wolverine audition tapes.

“Playing Wolverine is the greatest part I’ve ever had in my life,” Jackman said, thanking the fans, Fox boss Jim Gianopulos and director Bryan Singer, who was also on hand for the event, moderated by Chris Hardwick.

To cap off the massive celebration, the casts of “X-Men” were joined onstage by actors from Fox and Marvel’s superhero pics “Deadpool,” “Fantastic Four” and “Wolverine” for a giant group photo.

“I’ll take the damn photo,” said “X-Men” creator Stan Lee as he walked onstage. “I do more than just cameos!”

Before Lee could snap the photo, Channing Tatum, recently announced for “X-Men” standalone film “Gambit,” grabbed the camera and assembled the superheroes in a memorable Comic-Con moment.

Earlier in the evening, Ryan Reynolds and “Deadpool” wowed fans in Hall H with its own trailer.

Both the “X-Men” and “Deadpool” teasers are expected to arrive online soon.

“X-Men: Apocalypse” launches in theaters May 27, 2016. “Deadpool,” which is Rated R, opens Feb. 12.