The forum, which takes place on May 15 at the Carlton hotel in Cannes, will feature top entertainment industry professionals including directors, producers, financiers, agents and executives.
Featured events during the half-day program include a panel on digital strategies and a director’s keynote panel with Lone Scherfig (“An Education,” “One Day”) and writer and director Ariel Vromen (“The Iceman”).
Additional information, including registration, can be found on the event’s website.
The full list of confirmed speakers:
- Ashok Amritraj, chairman and CEO, Hyde Park Entertainment
- Tom Ara, shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Joseph Calabrese, global chair, entertainment, sports and media practice, Latham & Watkins
- Jeffrey Chan, co-founder and CEO, Distribution Workshop
- Joseph Chianese, executive VP, EP Financial Solutions, Entertainment Partners
- Guillaume de Chalendar, senior VP, global head of media & entertainment, Bank Leumi
- Cristina Garza, VP, Mundial
- David Glasser, president and COO, the Weinstein Company
- Micah Green, co-head, Film Finance and Sales Group, Creative Artists Agency
- Vincent Grimond, CEO, Wild Bunch
- Mark Hutchison, partner, Nigro Karlin Segal Feldstein & Bolno
- Robert Jones, co-managing director, the Fyzz Facility
- David Jourdan, senior VP, International Business Development, IM Global
- David U. Lee, founder and CEO, Leeding Media
- Yansong Li, president, iQiYi Motion Pictures
- Bill Lischak, co-president, OddLot Entertainment
- Javier Méndez, EP and head of content, Mediapro Group
- John Penotti, president, Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, vice chairman, Ivanhoe Pictures
- Lisa Schwartz, executive VP, distribution, operations and business development, IFC Films and Sundance Selects
- Nigel Sinclair, CEO, Whitehorse Pictures