The Television Academy has added 11 new members to its board of governors.
The industry insiders have been elected to serve two-year terms beginning in January. Notables on the list include Warner Bros. TV PR chief Tammy Golihew, CBS casting head Peter Golden, TNT/TBS senior VP Sam Linsky, veteran reality producer Philip Segal and “Boardwalk Empire” creator/exec producer Terence Winter.
The new members and their branches are:
- Ted Biaselli — children’s programming.
- Jill Daniels — animation
- Peter Golden, CSA — casting
- Tammy Golihew — public relations
- Beatriz Gomez — Los Angeles area
- Terry Ann Gordon — costume design and supervision
- Norman Leavitt — makeup artists/hairstylists
- Sam Linsky — executives
- Janet Carol Norton — professional representatives
- Philip Segal — reality programming
- Terence Winter — writers
Two former governors, Steve Kent and Mark Spatny, are returning to the board after a period of absence. Sixteen other board members were re-elected to new terms: Stuart Bass, A.C.E., Tony Carey, Barbara Cassel, Shari Cookson, Ed Fassl, Ed Greene, Kieran Healy, Lynda Kahn, Michael A. Levine, Gail Mancuso, Dorenda Moore, Brian O’Rourke, Lowell Peterson, ASC, Seth Shapiro, Lily Tomlin and Screech Washington.