‘Sons of Anarchy’ Casts Marilyn Manson in Recurring Role

FX drama “Sons of Anarchy” has cast musician Marilyn Manson in a recurring role for its upcoming seventh and final season.

Manson will play Ron Tully, an imprisoned white supremacist shot-caller who Jax uses to expand his power base.

“‘Sons’ has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s,” said Manson. “So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of ‘SOA’ is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle.”

Manson has previously appeared on “Eastbound and Down” and lent his voice to “Once Upon a Time” last season.

“Sons of Anarchy” returns to FX for its final season in September 2014.

1. Carol says:

I only started watching SOA this March. My sis & brother-inlaw said I had to see it. I bought all 6 seasons and finished them all last week. I could not turn it off! LOVE IT!! Sorry to hear there is only one more season left, but after the way S6 ended..I can’t imagine how they will close off the show. That Gemma is evil ;-)

2. James says:

“So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema.”
    This guy needs to watch more television. Either that or he didn’t see the most recent season of SOA. Feel like Kurt Sutter has dragged this one out for every penny it’s worth.

3. Cymbalsmith Will says:

I just might watch those episodes. Manson playing that part will be interesting because he is totally opposite from that type of character.

4. Quaddy says:

i accept this.

5. Jay says:

As long as Jax puts a bullet in his forehead at the end of the season, I’m cool with this.

6. adam says:

Marilyn Manson is one of the most articulate and intelligent people in rock and roll. You sir, know nothing about what you are saying.

7. R. Blackwell says:

Son’s is a good show but not as well written as Breaking Bad. to many easy outs. guns left lying around and characters doing stupid shit.

8. MTH says:

At least it’s not Ashley Tisdale.

9. Mick Perger says:

Even though it will be at least 2 years before its shown Down Under ( if at all ) I`ll look forward to seeing Manson in action on the tube . A friend of mine chauffeured him to concert`s in Brisbane Australia & said he was talkative , obviously intelligent & not your average “dickhead ” Rock Star ….

10. Jacci says:

I think he’s a creative genius and I can’t wait until the season starts!

11. jeff says:

I wish this shitty no talent loser influence on society would fade away

• Prince_Kurai says:

The lack of intelligence in both your choice of words and your comment as a whole makes me think you are either a drunken and/or overprotective father who does not know who Manson REALLY is, outside of the music world, or you are opposed to anyone that influences people to think outside of what the government enforces.
      Manson has more talent in his left pinky toenail than you do combined in your body now and in your next three lives.

You may want to do some research, or at least read an article, or watch an interview of his, before coming to the conclusion that he is talentless and/or a loser in any way, shape, or form.

12. sabrina says:

I need sons to hurry up and come ob I cant wait please

13. Steve Orpin says:

Oh SAMCRO! Say it ain’t so!

Manson almost ruined the Walking Dead – just by being on The Talking Dead ONCE!

14. The show had a few good seasons but Kurt Sutter is one of those guys who starts things strong and gets bored along the way. I think it’s a good thing that the show is ending, the way last season went, the show as we knew it is over. Gemma’s got to be gone, you can’t stab someone in the head with an oven fork without paying a few consequences. No Clay, no Gemma, no Tara, no point in having a season. Maybe they’ll end it well and go back to the way the first season was structured, good MC stories involving violence and castrating rapist clowns.

• Jerry Suttles says:

Gemma should have been gone a long time ago. She is the only part of SOA that I just can’t stand.

15. Janet Beasley says:

It’ll be interesting to see where this season goes. Without Clay stirring things up, my hopes are not high.

16. Sara says:

As if I couldn’t love this show enough. I can’t wait for this season!

17. Nick says:

This is going to be interesting, Manson as a white supremacist, if Kurt Sutter can get Aaron Paul cast as Jax’s long lost brother, then this season will be perfect.