L.A. Chinatown’s former vaudeville house and movie theater has been re-imagined and put up for sale by owner Willard Ford, son of thesp Harrison Ford, and Xten Architecture. The mixed-use property has hosted weddings and film screenings, and offered modern loft living. The 3,500-sq.-ft., two-story residential loft features two bedroom suites, three bathrooms, two offices with private restrooms and six retail spaces. Original details such as bow-truss ceilings and the neon theater sign have been retained, while the center of the old theater has been turned into a tiered private courtyard for events and entertaining. The Kim Sing has hosted events for the likes of BMW, Pepsi, Marvel/Capcom, LG, Netjets as well as Creative Mornings.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut