WATCH: First Trailer for ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ (VIDEO)

Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael are ready to return to the big screen.

Paramount and Nickelodeon Movies have released the first trailer for their reboot of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.”

The pic stars Megan Fox, William Fichtner and Will Arnett and has Jonathan Liebesman directing. Michael Bay, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller are producing through their Platinum Dunes banner along with Ian Bryce.

The exact plot is unknown for this pic, the original cartoon and 1990s movie trilogy followed a quartet of mutated humanoid turtles who happened to be trained in karate — something that came in handy during their clashes with an uprising criminal gang of ninjas.

The pic bows August 8.

1. It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely donate to this outstanding blog!
    I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed
    to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this
    website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

2. johntshea says:

Turtle soup will NOT be served at the premiere…

3. Rocky Rockstone says:

The original comic book < yes COMIC BOOK TMNT was a graphic novel! Lewd crude n' rude like a Kid Rock & Roll concert, but no Lil Spud to rap 'bout Tall Womens! I'm glad there sticking to "Kid Friendly" because we don't need an R rated piece of trash! But the story line that involves a $cientology man having a Groundhog Day experience and getting shot at by Illegal Alien theatons was wrong for TMNT! They could Cruise on down the line for a better actor, like Kurt Russell Cameron Crowe or one of the idiots of Big The Bang Theory! Or The Big Bang Theory!

4. madison says:

Looks like the same commercial as transformers. Except Shia labeouf isn’t in it, and instead of awesome robots we’ve got some seriously disturbing looking ninja turtles… I’m sick of megan fox though, she’s hott and all, bit her acting is not very versatile. As you can see in all her movies. She’s just a pretty face. The I only movie she kinda took on a different roll was in Jennifer’s body, and again that wasn’t that great either. I can be pretty and creepy too… Most girls can. Now I’m ranting. I’m done now. Just had to get it out there. Give us some new faces Hollywood! Some that actually have talent AND looks!!

5. Aaron G says:

Am I in love with Megan fox now? Hollywood is seriously beating my brains out with nostalgia.

6. Jen says:

This trailer makes me appreciate the early 90’s TMNT movies a lot more!!! Those were the true essence of the turtles!!

7. Glenn C. says:

Have to agree with “Beat Me Up” on this list of comments. As soon as I heard the so called funny line from the turtle to Fox at the end I felt it didn’t fit in with all this pretty cool visuals and lighting etc. then it felt like it was another movie! Is the so called funny/sharp witted lines from them aren’t so funny/sharp witted then this film will not do so well. Although kids might like this no matter what! All these damn re-boots! They all want “safe”!!!

8. TrundleMyGrundle says:

you do know the tmnt took on many foes with guns, including people from c.i.a, area 51, mafia, utroms,triceratons etc. Things cannot always remain the same, I grew on the comics and the cartoons, as a true fan im damn excited, idiots like you just want shit to stay the same.

9. grenadeh says:

Jesus, christ. This is absolutely atrocious. What’s the first thing in the trailer GUNS!!? EXPLOSIONS! SWAT TEAMS! MEGAN FOX! All things that don’t belong in TMNT. And it just gets worse from there.,

10. Beat Me Up says:

Looks great but stupid premise: ‘Our great cities are being destroyed…’ Sounds like something you’d read over at Drudge. All the motifs are there: ‘This is what your father and I were working on…’ And I hate the fact that in movies now instead of using intelligence to draw the viewer in we have the lady/character with an Android (or such Smartphone device), filming the action (that needs to stop.)

Plus I have a hard time with the Turtles and their stupid joke-banter. It belongs in a different movie, totally pulls the viewer out of the action. It’s frustrating as most of the Turtle dialogue is dumb as asses. But I am over the age of 14 so…

No, hate this film. Patronizing where the only thing original is the ‘look’ of it.

11. Liam Scanlan says:

Wow! The motion capture on those Turtles looks so good, given how realistic they move! My mind is officially blown!

12. Talisha Harrison says:

Reblogged this on La Virino Kiu Skribas.