‘Bad Boys 3’: Martin Lawrence Confirms Sequel Is in Development

bad boys 2

Bad Boys 3” is coming for you. During a visit to “Conan” on Wednesday night, Martin Lawrence confirmed that a sequel in the action franchise is in development.

Host Conan O’Brien asked Lawrence whether there was a possibility for “Bad Boys 3” any time soon, to which Lawrence replied, “I believe so, yes. I just talked to Jerry Bruckheimer yesterday and he said it’s real; they’re working on the script, they’re getting close, and it all looks good.”

Variety first reported that Bruckheimer was helping develop a script for “Bad Boys 3” last September.

Lawrence didn’t outright confirm whether co-star Will Smith would reprise his role should the film move forward, but did hint that the actor was attached after O’Brien angled for a cameo in the pic.

“I will mention to Will Smith and Jerry Bruckheimer that Conan wants a cameo in the movie,” Lawrence promised.

Watch Lawrence confirm the news below.

1. cletus says:

Porch Monkeys 3 should be very entertaining!

2. ABEL SHANDU says:

I am lookin forward to seeing badboyz 3 .i am a big fan of these movie’s i can’t wait 2 see da movie

3. Gladys says:

Heck yes I am ready Bad boys 1 & 2 are one of the few movies I know word for word. I went to see bad boys 1 5x’s at the movies. I have been waiting so long for this to come out.

4. Yes I am ready to see another Bad Boys 3 with two of the best actors MARTIN Lawrence and Will Smith. Let’s do this!

5. Man what took you two so long? I am ready for 4,5,6,ect… You two can pull this off, Absolutely. You(Martin) and Will Smith have screen chemistry. You two can turn coal into Diamonds. I am one of the greatest unknown promoter that you all have never met.
    you say Will haven confirm his part in this yet… Will stop trippin and make this happen. Man it will be a crime for Martin to do these Sequels without you. You two make this happen, and I’ll do my part to blow this project up. For a fee of course.

6. Clinch says:

I hope every other word written for them is not F-this of MF, as was in the ridiculous dialog of the second film.

7. I like yo variety. And yo comedy. Yo movie. Is good. Thankyou.

8. lotrfan says:

It’s about time!!! I have been waiting for bad boys 3 for years!!

9. MzZJewell says:

I hope Bad Boys 3 is better than Bad Boys 2, because it was awful. One was awesome, though.

10. Jan says:

Bad Boys is the best movie with Mr.Smith and Mr.Lawrence.This is good couple in action comedy and more movies with together ;-)

11. LOL says:

Please make it PG-13.

12. We ride together we die together bad boys for life

13. jan Gumede says:

I can’t wait to watch Martin Lawrence back in action in Bad boyz 3

14. Matthew says:

I really doubt this will ever happen for several reasons:
    1. Will Smith is quickly becoming more passe with each movie he makes.
    2. Martin Lawrence’s career is dead.
    3. Hollywood has lost confidence in Jerry Bruckheimer after The Lone Ranger.
    4. It has been announced like a million times in the last 10 years.
    5. It’s not like anyone is begging for it.