Warner Bros. chief Kevin Tsujihara and A+E Networks’ Nancy Dubuc are among the 10 new members of the Paley Center for Media’s board of trustees.
Maureen Reidy, the Paley Center’s new prexy-CEO, said the appointments “span the full spectrum of the media industry including television, technology, advertising and sports.”
The new members are:
- Brandon Burgess; Chairman and CEO, ION Media Networks
- Nancy Dubuc; President and CEO, A+E Television Networks
- David Eun; Executive Vice President, Open Innovation Center, Samsung Electronics
- Randy Falco; President and CEO, Univision Communications Inc.
- Peter Liguori; President and CEO, Tribune Media Company
- Robert D. Manfred, Jr.; Commissioner-Elect, Major League Baseball
- Gracia C. Martore; President and CEO, Gannett Co., Inc.
- Yusef Mehdi; Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Devices and Studios
- Michael I. Roth; Chairman and CEO, Interpublic Group
- Kevin Tsujihara; Chairman and CEO, Warner Bros.