Appearing on “Late Show with David Letterman” tonight, he delivers a list of his top ten campaign promises.
No 1: “Three words: Vice President Oprah.”
The full list, via The Politico:
10. To keep the budget balanced, I’ll rent the situation room for sweet 16s.
9. I will double your tax money at the craps table.
8. Appoint Mitt Romney secretary of lookin’ good.
7. If you bring a gator to the White House, I’ll wrassle it.
6. I’ll put Regis on the nickel.
5. I’ll rename the 10th month of the year “Barack-tober.”
4. I won’t let Apple release the new and improved iPod the day after you bought the previous model.
3. I’ll find money in the budget to buy Letterman a decent hairpiece.
2. Pronounce the word “nuclear,” nuclear.
1. Three words: Vice President Oprah.
His campaign got a dose of good news. The Washington Post reports that Hillary Clinton’s campaign has pulled a South Carolina radio ad in which Obama is quoted calling the Republican party the “party of ideas.”