There aren’t many 9 to 5 jobs in the industry. Thankfully, some retailers have extended their holiday shopping hours through Dec. 23:
- Fred Segal, both locations: Starting Dec. 18, open until 8 p.m.
- Beverly Hills stores: More than 40 merchants — including Barneys, Saks and Neiman Marcus — will stay open until 8 p.m. from Monday to Saturday; Barneys is open until 7 p.m. on Sundays.
- Westfield Century City: Starting Dec. 18, the mall stays open until 11 p.m.; 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Dec. 24.
- Santa Monica Place: Starting on Dec. 17, the mall opens from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; 6 p.m. on Dec. 24.
- West Third Street Shops: On Thursday nights, many stores stay open until 9 p.m.
- The Grove: This Friday and Saturday night (and Dec. 22 and 23), the mall stays open until 11 p.m.
- Target: Open from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day.