Talent agent Joel Lubin has joined CAA after more than four years at the William Morris Agency.Among the clients that Lubin brings to the agency are Ed Burns, Nick Nolte, Will Kemp (“Van Helsing”) and Jeremy Renner (“Dahmer”). Prior to WMA, Lubin ran Nolte’s production company with Greg Shapiro, which produced “Affliction.” Also joining CAA is talent agent Sharon Martin, who was previously a manager at Martin Butterman Consulting and Messina Baker Talent Management.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut