The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has tapped Stephen Macias as its entertainment media director. He will be based in Los Angeles. Macias has been VP of boutique production and management company Michael Levy Enterprises for the past five years. At GLAAD, he will work to expand the org’s effectiveness in developing and promoting fair, accurate and inclusive images across the entertainment media.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut