Directors Mel Smith and Bill Forsyth have signed with Paradigm.Smith most recently directed “Blackball” for Icon Entertainment. His credits include “Bean,” “The Tall Guy” and “High Heels and Low Lifes.” Forsyth’s credits include writing and directing “Gregory’s Girl,” “Comfort and Joy” and “Local Hero.” Both continue to be co-agented in London by Peters, Fraser & Dunlop.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut