ABC Cable Networks Group has named Jill Casagrande senior VP of worldwide programming strategy. Based in Burbank, she reports to Anne Sweeney, prexy of ABC Cable Networks Group and Disney Channel Worldwide.Casagrande will be responsible for overseeing the company’s global kids programming assets. She was most recently based in Tokyo, overseeing programming and production strategy for the launch of Disney Channel Japan.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut