Warner Home Video has tapped Elyse Eisenberg as veepee of worldwide acquisitions. She will be responsible for the division’s worldwide acquisitions program, which includes theatrical features, non-theatrical properties and other audiovisual product. Eisenberg was previously with Warner Bros. as veep of worldwide acquisitions. Most recently she has been a producer with Red Romeo Prods. and a consultant to several international film distrib companies.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut