The Screen Actors Guild has unveiled the deadline and event slate for the 10th Screen Actors Guild Awards, skedded for Feb. 22.
Kudocast — SAG’s annual showcase for actors to fete fellow actors — will air live on TNT from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
Show will be produced by Jeff Margolis Prods. in association with SAG. Margolis is the executive producer; Kathy Connell will produce. Sandy Shapiro will exec produce for TNT.
Sked is as follows:
- Aug. 8 — Deadline for receipt of May 2003 dues to be eligible for nomination random sampling.
- Aug. 27 — Random sample drawn for nomination voting.
- Sept. 3 — Submissions begin.
- Sept. 26 — Deadline for nominating committee members to request/change address.
- Nov. 19 — Submissions end (due at SAG by 5 p.m. PST).
- Dec. 15 — Nomination ballots mailed.
- Dec. 19 — Deadline for receipt of November 2003 dues and/or changing address with SAG to be eligible for final balloting.
- Jan. 7, 2004 — Labels pulled for final balloting.
- Jan. 13 — Nomination ballots due at the Elections Firm by 12 p.m. PT.
- Jan. 15 — Nominations announced in Los Angeles.
- Jan. 26 — Final ballots mailed to members.
- Feb. 20 — Final ballots due.
- Feb. 22 — Screen Actors Guild Awards.