EuroNews expands coverage to U.K.

World Brief

European news channel EuroNews started beaming to the U.K. on Wednesday, extending its range to an additional 4.7 million households.

Subscribers will be able to watch the news channel in English, French, German and Spanish. Portuguese and Italian will be added later.

EuroNews, launched in 1993, is distributed by cable, satellite and some terrestrial broadcasters. British news organization ITN took 49% of the company in 1997. The remaining 51% and editorial control of the channel is owned by Secemie, a group of public broadcasters belonging to the European Broadcasting Union.

More TV

  • BROOKLYN NINE-NINE -- "White Whale" Episode

    Hitchcock and Scully Episode of ’Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Announced at Comic-Con

    European news channel EuroNews started beaming to the U.K. on Wednesday, extending its range to an additional 4.7 million households. Subscribers will be able to watch the news channel in English, French, German and Spanish. Portuguese and Italian will be added later. EuroNews, launched in 1993, is distributed by cable, satellite and some terrestrial broadcasters. […]

  • Amy Powell

    Ousted Paramount TV Chief Amy Powell Denies Making Racially Insensitive Comments

    European news channel EuroNews started beaming to the U.K. on Wednesday, extending its range to an additional 4.7 million households. Subscribers will be able to watch the news channel in English, French, German and Spanish. Portuguese and Italian will be added later. EuroNews, launched in 1993, is distributed by cable, satellite and some terrestrial broadcasters. […]

  • 'Breaking Bad,' 'Better Call Saul' Creators

    'Breaking Bad,' 'Better Call Saul' Creators and Stars Talk Crossover Potential

    European news channel EuroNews started beaming to the U.K. on Wednesday, extending its range to an additional 4.7 million households. Subscribers will be able to watch the news channel in English, French, German and Spanish. Portuguese and Italian will be added later. EuroNews, launched in 1993, is distributed by cable, satellite and some terrestrial broadcasters. […]

  • Bristol Palin Teen Mom OG

    Bristol Palin to Join 'Teen Mom OG' Cast

    European news channel EuroNews started beaming to the U.K. on Wednesday, extending its range to an additional 4.7 million households. Subscribers will be able to watch the news channel in English, French, German and Spanish. Portuguese and Italian will be added later. EuroNews, launched in 1993, is distributed by cable, satellite and some terrestrial broadcasters. […]

  • Jeanine Pirro You the Jury

    Whoopi Goldberg, Jeanine Pirro Have Spat During 'View' Appearance

    European news channel EuroNews started beaming to the U.K. on Wednesday, extending its range to an additional 4.7 million households. Subscribers will be able to watch the news channel in English, French, German and Spanish. Portuguese and Italian will be added later. EuroNews, launched in 1993, is distributed by cable, satellite and some terrestrial broadcasters. […]

  • The Walking Dead Season 7 Finale

    ‘Walking Dead’ Creator Addresses Andrew Lincoln Series Exit

    European news channel EuroNews started beaming to the U.K. on Wednesday, extending its range to an additional 4.7 million households. Subscribers will be able to watch the news channel in English, French, German and Spanish. Portuguese and Italian will be added later. EuroNews, launched in 1993, is distributed by cable, satellite and some terrestrial broadcasters. […]

  • Syfy Debuts 'Nightflyers' Trailer at Comic-Con

    Watch Interstellar Madness Unfold in New Trailer for Syfy's 'Nightflyers'

    European news channel EuroNews started beaming to the U.K. on Wednesday, extending its range to an additional 4.7 million households. Subscribers will be able to watch the news channel in English, French, German and Spanish. Portuguese and Italian will be added later. EuroNews, launched in 1993, is distributed by cable, satellite and some terrestrial broadcasters. […]

More From Our Brands

Access exclusive content