“Moesha’s” Marcus T. Paulk has been tapped to host a series of specials for the Paramount Stations Group as part of a kid-oriented public service initiative involving Viacom’s broadcast and publishing units.Paulk, 10, who plays Moesha’s younger brother Myles on the UPN sitcom, will serve as spokesman for the “Kids are Paramount” campaign, an 18-month effort highlighting such issues as drug abuse and violence. Viacom’s Simon & Schuster publishing arm will distribute tie-in materials to schools and community organizations in the 11 PSG markets, which include Philadelphia, Boston, Washington, Dallas and other major cities. The first of six half-hour specials is set to bow on the station group in September.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut