1. MUSIC IN SCHOOLS The bottom line is, if we want better popular music, more people have to know how to play it. Speak with famous musicians, and you'll be stunned how many started in the school…
Looking at the classical CD business in 2011, some may wonder whether there still is a classical CD business.
Bruised but not (yet) beaten Internet music company MP3.com said Thursday it has inked an audio/video marketing deal with Warner Music Group.
The National Music Publishers' Assn. called a truce with embattled music download site MP3.com Wednesday, inking a licensing deal that helps clear the road for the Netco's controversial My.MP3.com…
While doing battle with Universal Music, MP3.com chairman Michael Robertson has said he would consider a partnership with Vizzavi, Vivendi's portal joint venture with Vodaphone.
On Monday digital music company MP3.com reached a legal settlement with Sony Music Entertainment over its My.MP3.com service -- leaving the Universal Music Group as the only label with which the…
While the major record labels debate the best way to transmit songs over the Internet, forward-thinking smaller outfits are already reaching consumers with sites that preview tracks from the next…
- Are You Ready for the Most Exciting Oscar Race in Years?
- Dan Gilroy Returns to Toronto With Denzel Washington in ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq.’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- ‘The Shape of Water’ Wins Golden Lion at Venice Film Festival: Complete List of Winners
- Oscars: Jake Gyllenhaal and Jessica Chastain Arrive in Very Different Biopics