FremantleMedia Enterprises has come aboard to produce and distrib "Monsuno," the new animated kids property from toymaker JAKKS Pacific and Dentsu Entertainment USA.
Merchandise tied to movies like "Star Wars," "Toy Story 3," "Iron Man 2," "Harry Potter" and "Twilight" are expected to dominate Toy Fair when it kicks off in Gotham on Sunday.
World Wrestling Entertainment wants more kids in its ring.
Nick Jr. has just ordered a second season of "Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!" a kids shows which has shown international legs, both broadcast and online. The animated series featuring Wubbzy and friends also…
1. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKEDIC acquired the brand in 2003, and it has since become the company’s most lucrative asset. Worldwide retail revenues have reached $1.5 billion in the last three years, with…
More “Jakks Pacific” on Variety.com
- How Jonathan Demme’s ‘Silence of the Lambs’ Broke Countless Oscar Conventions
- Emmys: Allison Janney Goes Lead for ‘Mom’ as Campaigns Jockey for Position
- Jill Soloway’s ‘I Love Dick’ Brings the ‘Female Gaze’ to Emmy Voters
- A Year After ‘Birth of a Nation,’ Fox Searchlight Lines Up Oscar Season Players