Fox was geared up for a nice Wednesday-and-hopefully-Thursday conclusion to the World Series, but those plans have been overturned. Major League Baseball announced today, five hours before the…
Disney-ABC has named Mirian Arias vice president of communications for daytime.
What would Peggy Olson say about this? This Excedrin ad with Elisabeth Moss was reportedly filmed in 2005, two years before "Mad Men" came on the air and about a year before her final appearance on "…
Travel Channel has imported two execs from Discovery as part of a trio of hires to augment production and development.
It's a fine line between creating a dynamically flawed character and a pointlessly distasteful one, and "Enlightened" discouragingly crossed it with Monday's episode. Laura Dern's Amy was flighty…
Comedy Central has renewed "Workaholics" for a third season, airing in 2012.
Starz has greenlit original adventure series "Da Vinci's Demons" from BBC Worldwide Prods.
OWN is developing BBC Worldwide Prods.' "Lovetown, USA," an original unscripted TV project about mass matchmaking in an American town, for a potential 2012 series premiere.
1) The ratings success of "Once Upon a Time" instantly makes it one of the most intriguing stories of the fall season. The show could be another godsend for ABC, which has already been blessed with…
In tapping former ABC Entertainment exec Kevin Plunkett as senior veep of scripted programming, E! believes it has taken a significant step toward what the cabler says is its goal of premiering its…
Game 2 of the World Series delivered a 5% increase in overall audience over the corrresponding game a year ago for Fox, but more important for the network might be the final score. By rallying in the…
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Who Should Win the 2017 Oscars? How Variety’s Critics Would Vote
- Playback: Jordan Peele on ‘Get Out’ and Art’s Role Under a Trump Regime
- ‘La La Land,’ ‘Doctor Strange,’ ‘The Crown’ Win Costume Designers Guild Awards
- Spirit Awards Hosts Nick Kroll and John Mulaney on Friendship, Indie Films and Day Drinking