CollegeHumor.com gets off some decent one-liners in this "Roast of HBO" that in fact leaves few networks unskewered. In the broadcast networks' defense, I would say they have some of the best TV…
The People's Choice Awards are definitely their own animal — kind of the same way that the kitty from "Hello, Kitty" is its own animal. The nominations for the PCAs (broadcast by CBS on Jan. 11) came…
Fremantle Media Enterprises has signed a five-year global rights deal with rising mixed martial arts org Bellator Fighting Championships.
1) Your use for AMC's new "Hell on Wheels" (premiering Sunday and reviewed by Brian Lowry here) will likely boil down to whether you were a fan of HBO's "Deadwood" and, if so, whether you can put…
Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt has agreed to sell the franchise and Dodger Stadium properties at a court-supervised auction, bringing to an imminent conclusion a saga that threw the…
NBC has expanded the responsibilities of program exec Doug Vaughan to include much of latenight.
For the first three weekdays after Regis Philbin's Nov. 18 farewell to "Live! with Regis and Kelly," Jerry Seinfeld will occupy the co-host chair alongside Kelly Ripa. "Jerry is a great friend of…
NBC will launch primetime gameshow "Who's Still Standing?" in a four-night strip the week of Dec. 19, before airing it Mondays through the end of January.
Up against Game 7 of the World Series, Friday’s second episode of Kelsey Grammer starrer “Boss” on Starz drew 665,000 same-night viewers (over two airings) before ending up at 1.1 million in total…
The of-this-earth-but-not-quite look of ABC's "Once Upon a Time" doesn't go quite as extreme as "Pushing Daisies," but it still calls back the Alphabet net's modern-day fairy tale that ran for 1…
FX's "American Horror Story" got a nice treat in its Halloween bag -- an order for a second season of 13 episodes for 2012 after generating strong ratings for the cabler particularly among female and…
- Oscars Producer Says She Wouldn’t Want Anyone but Jimmy Kimmel to Host 90th Academy Awards
- Jude Law on ‘The Young Pope’ and How Global Politics Could Shape a New Season
- Cannes 2017 Lineup Is High on Auteur Intrigue, Low on Safe Awards Bets
- John Ridley’s L.A. Riots Documentary ‘Let It Fall’ Aims for Oscars Over Emmys