Bravo Renews Five ‘Real Housewives’ Series, ‘Vanderpump Rules,’ 12 More Shows

Real Housewives of Atlanta Vanderpump Rules
Courtesy of Bravo

Bravo announced renewals for 18 of their shows on Thursday, including most of the popular “Real Housewives” series and “Vanderpump Rules.”

Joining the previously announced renewals of scripted series “Imposters” and “Odd Mom Out” as well as unscripted shows “Top Chef” and “Million Dollar Listing New York,” the network confirmed new season orders for: “The Real Housewives of Orange County;” “Shahs of Sunset;” “The Real Housewives of New Jersey;” “Flipping Out;” “Don’t Be Tardy;” “Married to Medicine;” “Below Deck;” “Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles;” “The Real Housewives of Atlanta;” “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills;” “The Real Housewives of Dallas;” “Inside the Actor’s Studio;” “Summer House;” and “Vanderpump Rules.”

“Real Housewives of Potomac” just started airing its second season earlier this month, so a decision has yet to be made on a renewal.

“A continued investment in more content allows us to give marketing partners even more environments to place their brand messaging,” said Laura Molen, executive vice president of the lifestyle and hispanic advertising sales group for NBCUniversal. “We know that the Bravo audience is one of the most engaged, passionate groups out there and we’re excited to work with clients to create authentic opportunities on their behalf.”

Bravo is among the Top 10 ad-supported cable entertainment networks in the key adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 demographics. The first quarter of this year was the network’s best ranking in Q1 ever for adults 18-49, 8th in primetime among all ad-supported cable networks.

In 2016 Bravo was the fastest growing digital platform among the top 25 ad-supported cable entertainment networks in unique visitors for adults 18-49 and maintains the number one ranking for the most engaged, educated and affluent viewers in that demo.

1. Yolanda Williams says:

The Atlanta housewives are the worst women I have ever seen. They are an embarrassment to strong, confidant, moral women. Not one has any Integrity or Character, they are all phony, small minded, shameful mamas, ugly women. They should not even be on a show. What have we stooped to? How can that be something that people want to see. They cuss like street pirates and they act like hood rats in 2nd hand ball gowns. I am ashamed of them. They need to grow up and get a real life. They are trashy, low down women. How can any of them have husbands? They fight and belittle each other, they should be mad that AC allows such mess and they should be tired of it. Is this the only job that they can get? What would happen if they had a show that was not so low down? Not one is better than the other and they belittle each other. I am ashamed of all of them. I have this on only by mistake. I watch news and kids show with my grand-daughter. I would never watch them on purpose. They have no purpose.

2. Dee says:

What about Ladies of London?

3. Mousie says:

What about RHONYC?

4. L. Stewart says:

What about Southern Charm? Please don’t drop it.

5. G. Hochberg says:

What about the Manzo family?

• Tracey says:

We need the Manzo’s in the Uk…
      We miss the in RHONJ not the same since they left… Bring the Manzo’s to the UK please…

6. Vivian Pastran says:

What a waste.Really Vanderpump trash.

7. Andrea Frey says:

What about “The People’s Couch”? It’s a cleaver and hilarious show.

8. what ever happened to the cheshire housewives in the u.s.? I know over the there it’s still going strong. I liked all the overseas housewives.

9. judi says:

What is the attraction with these implanted, botoxed bloated women? These are the kind of women I try to avoid.

• Al says:

Because we’re waiting for them to explode?

BTW you forgot to include the description “bleached blonde,” between “Botoxed” and “bloated.”

10. Tripp Fell says:

18 perfect examples of Bravo’s insufferable contributions to the decline of western civilization…

11. T McDonald says:

Please bring back Southern Charm too!

12. marlakay says:

These “real housewives” locker room scenarios have REALLY run their course and gotten crispy old. I am a used to watch / now despise fan. Got tired of the same old, same old bitchslapping, on and off the screen.

How about this, Andy – go for REAL real, like Actor’s Studio. Interesting REAL humans with great stories of how they got where they are. Their past and experiences. Impressive. Motivating. Bio. Good mood programming – instead of the complete opposite. I’m so done with watching women fight, then going on these unrealistic getaways since their lives are so stressful. COME on. I’ll bet your new / current viewers run a very short lifecycle, going from worm to moth pretty darn fast. You have so many competitors who offer quality rather than crud 24 hours a day!

It has occurred to me the damage your women do to their futures in the entertainment industry…typecast forEVER. Will Heather Dubois ever escape? My gut feeling – no. And she has talent. Old gals like Ramona and Vicki? No doubt COMPLETELY out of luck.

“Bravo!” should speak to the very definition of the word: “Well done!” “Much praise!” ” We loved the show!” A sign you’ve just enjoyed a superior performance. Hmmmm…..might want to think about it.

• Stephe says:

Lol.. I know what u mean. These women got rich girl problems..down sizing from a 10,000 sq ft home to a 8,000 sq ft home..not opening g their bar on time, whose home is bigger and better..woman getting naked in front of camera but upset someone saw her pussy cat cause she desired not to wear panties..how bout this..if u Dont want anyone to see u naked Dont get naked in front of camera ( she was really just showing off her perfect body. Ericka) and always wear panties! I mean to say u Dont want pantry lines showing..wth? Well what’s worse showing your puss or pantry lines..to complain bitch moan cry etc for the whole season. Ugh…like finger nails on chalk board..Lol. Like I said spoiled. Rich girl problems.
      Bravo to me has always been known for the outrageous. If u want real woman stories that would be OWN OR LIFETIME.. :)

• If you’re talking about Heather Dubrow, she has left the housewives of the OC, last season was her last season on the show, I will miss the only one on that show who had any class or intelligence, but I wish her and her family good health and happiness in their lives!

• marlakay says:

You’re right on point, Stephe!!

13. Jeff says:

I like Bravo and many of us shows, however, I strongly believe they lack diversity. Where is the Hispanic, Asian, etc. representation? Heck, give me a show! Haha.

14. George Lewis says:

Wish BRAVO would move away from all the trailer park trash type shows & invest in more outstanding quality scripted shows like IMPOSTERS (only BRAVO show I watch).