And the race is on! The Television Academy has announced key dates for the upcoming Emmy Awards entry process and awards ceremonies.
The entry process for the annual awards starts on March 20, with a deadline of May 1.
The two-week window for online voting for nominations begins June 12 and ends June 26. Nominations will then be announced July 13.
The final round for online voting will then follow in August, with the two-week voting period running from Aug. 14-28.
As with last year, the Creative Arts Emmy Awards will be held over two nights, on Sept. 9 and 10.
And the Primetime Emmy Awards will be handed out on Sept. 17 on CBS. Stephen Colbert has been announced as the host.
Here’s the full schedule:
- March 20: Online entry process begins at Emmys.com
- May 1: Deadline for all entries
- May 15: Creative Arts and Primetime Emmy credentialing begins for press covering these events
- June 12: Nomination-round online voting begins
- June 26: Nomination-round online voting ends
- July 13: Nominations announcements at Television Academy
- Aug. 14: Final-round online voting begins
- Aug. 28: Final-round online voting ends
- Sept. 9 & 10: Creative Arts Awards and Ball
- Sept. 17: 69th Primetime Emmy Awards and Governors Ball