Selena Gomez Posts Justin Bieber Nude Photos in Instagram Hack

Selena Gomez Justin Bieber
Matt Baron/BEI/REX/Shutterstock

Selena Gomez’s Instagram was swiftly taken down on Monday after several nude photos of Justin Bieber were posted on her account.

Gomez was hacked, Variety has confirmed, but she has since re-secured her account. Variety has reached out to her rep for comment.

Gomez’s Instagram was back online minutes after it was taken down, with the nude photos deleted. The singer is the most-followed person on the social media platform, with 125 million followers.

Related

Tiger Woods Lindsey Vonn

Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn’s Stolen Nude Photos Removed From Website After Hack

The Bieber images were the same ones that were published after the pop star’s Bora Bora vacation in 2015. Gomez and Bieber used to be a couple, but are no longer together.

Bieber has said that the publication of the images, originally in the New York Daily News censored (though the uncensored versions later made the rounds online), made him feel “super violated.” “Like, I feel like I can’t step outside and feel like I can go outside naked,” he told Access Hollywood in 2015. “Like, you should feel comfortable in your own space… especially that far away.”

Gomez and Bieber have a long history together, dating back to when rumors first circulated of their romance in 2010. They confirmed their relationship in 2011, when they appeared at the Vanity Fair Oscars party together, but subsequently broke up. Their relationship had been on-again off-again ever since, though they haven’t publicly dated for at least the past year.

1. Cathyann says:

Saunders “‘U wish to Jesus I was ur friend!” Keep on dreaming LOSESrS. Bye freaks!!! LoL

2. Thanks, Disney, for indoctrinating impressionable girls with your tween stars (Gomez, Cyrus, etc.) only to regurgitate them as sexy pop stars and pimp those former Disney princesses into their teenage and adult years: both on and off the payroll. Disney’s why everything sucks in entertainment now.

3. KAREN PERRY says:

why should he care about being felt naked or not he’s part of the Illuminati

4. Katie says:

Guess I’m old school ;) much rather see some fully clothed images of scott Weiland or Chris Cornell.. okay, maybe shirtless.. may they rest in peace! Justin Bieber?? Is that really even considered music?? Does he play an instrument at all?? No, seriously.. I really don’t know.

• MC says:

Yes. He does.

• Grant says:

Yes, Bieber plays drums and guitar and writes some of his own songs.

• Katie says:

Touche… all I know for a fact is I seriously dislike his music :( of course I don’t necessarily dig any of my 13 year old sons music.. lol.. it drives me crazy! I’m sure I’m feeling the same way my parents did at my Nine Inch Nails.. I can usually understand music lyrics pretty well.. but he walks around singing about broccoli and 1738?? Huh?? I try to get it.. but it’s impossible with my old azz brain I suppose ;)

5. mansi says:

Haha i have the screenshot of the picture!

6. Me says:

She’s creepy!

7. Sophia Mejia says:

They also changed her name to Isla Gomez. I was taking screenshots while the whole thing was happening ✅

8. ychrome1 says:

Like, now that my beebee got caught out for all to see, like, i may change my name to you know, like justin beebee. Like.

9. Wow! Just what we wanted to see! – a naked Justin Bieber! Funny coincidence this happened just after he blew the whistle on the pedophile moguls at his Bible study group!

• What are you talking about, “just after he blew the whislle on the pedophile moguls at his Bible study group”. There are NO pedophiles currently in the Hillsong Church, and certainly NOT the people he hangs out with. The founders of the original Hillsong church in Australia, the Houstons, his father molested him and he later went public with it. So you have your story all wrong. Posting untrue crap like that is how rumors and lies get started. What you said is totally false!

10. Ivan Cardona says:

There are disgusting morons doing things like this; I suspect it’s fans of hers who have been known to trash him on a daily basis; it’s criminal and they should be prosecuted and punished.

11. Anonymous says:

And I am having screen shots of it….

More Music News from Variety