Police in Britain have widened their investigation into Harvey Weinstein and are now looking into allegations that the disgraced producer sexually assaulted at least seven women both inside and outside the U.K.
Three accusers have come forward within the past week, Scotland Yard said Tuesday. In total, the allegations involve 11 incidents that occurred from the 1980s up through 2015.
The investigation has been code-named Operation Kaguyak and is run out of Scotland Yard’s sexual offenses unit. The Yard is one of at least three forces in Britain and the U.S. that have launched investigations into Weinstein, along with police in New York and Los Angeles.
The British investigation began earlier this month when Merseyside Police, in the north of England, passed along to Scotland Yard an allegation of an assault by Weinstein in West London in the late 1980s. The latest complaint was lodged with police over the weekend and concerns an alleged assault in the British capital in 1994.
Two women have told detectives that they were assaulted multiple times. One woman cited incidents in London in 2010, 2011, and 2015; the other said she was assaulted outside of Britain in 2012, and then in London in 2013 and 2014.
Of the 11 total alleged assaults, two took place outside of Britain, but the locations have not been specified. The Yard said it would pass the details of those allegations on to the relevant local forces.
Weinstein has denied all allegations of assault and non-consensual sex. No one has been arrested in the London investigations.
In Britain, Weinstein has already had his membership in BAFTA suspended and his prestigious fellowship by the British Film Institute revoked. Lawmakers are also looking into the possibility of rescinding Weinstein’s title of Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, an honor bestowed on him by Queen Elizabeth II in 2004 for his contribution to the arts.