QUIZ: Which ‘Game of Thrones’ Character Are You?

Game of Thrones Season 7
Courtesy of HBO

Just like winter, season 7 of “Game of Thrones” is finally coming to  HBO, and Variety has created a highly scientific* algorithm to determine which of Westeros’ major players you have the most in common with. Do you have the wits of Littlefinger or the courage of Arya? Would you be more comfortable hanging with dragons across the Narrow Sea or plotting your next political maneuver in King’s Landing? Embark on our daring quest below and find out.

“Game of Thrones” airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on HBO.

*not at all scientific

1. Jon Snow says:

Jon Snow!!! The King of my heart!

2. M-j says:

I got DAENERYS TARGARYEN!!!
    She is my favourite and in my opinion the only one worth watching.

3. Nikolas says:

I got Bran… my favourite character

4. Anoja says:

Petyr Baelish

5. rowthatboat says:

Tyrion Lannister

6. The King In The North says:

Jon Snow <3

7. Salta says:

I am john Snow! Believe me: i know something!:)

8. Jency says:

Arya Stark? Heck yeah!

9. Butya says:

I’m Margaery Tyrell! The rose which has thorns;)

10. Tywin Lannister says:

Well, Tywin. One of my favorite characters.

11. Joffrey Baratheon says:

I got Joffrey Baratheon. Sounds like me.

• Foxx Rose says:

Same, I got Joffrey too. He’s my favorite character! :D

You’re kind of the worst, and you know it. If you have any friends, they’re probably scared of you and trying to stay on your good side (and secretly dreaming of giving you a slap). Fear is a powerful motivator, but you should consider changing your ways , or hire someone to test your food for poison as soon as possible…

12. Vishnu says:

Jon Snow A.K.A The King in the North ..awwwww yeahhh

13. marie says:

yaaaassss jon snow!!!!

14. Becca Taylor says:

Jaime Lannister…lol I don’t even want know, but yes I am driven by loyalty, and I always try to be a better person and I do get judged before people get to know me, I guess the results are fitting after all.

15. Got Jon Snow, who happens to be my favorite character. Yesssss

16. Jordan says:

I got Sansa.. at least I’m not dead…

17. George Owino says:

Jon Snow.
    It doesn’t matter what the conclusion says. It’s what I wanted.
    I kind of hated when they didn’t give me Superman as a choice superhero.

18. Ilir says:

IM JAMIE THE KINGS MURDERER !!!!

• cross says:

King slayer you mean, though its ironic just about everyone wanted the mad king dead, Ned,Robert, aryn,the lot then,

• Shandy says:

Yeah, right?
        He has the guts to do what everybody wants, then gets saddled with that nickname as if it’s necessarily a bad thing…

19. pegah says:

I’m jon snow😂😍
    I love it😻🙈

20. V. von DOOM says:

Hell yeah, I’m Tywin Lannister. Tywin is awesome. i thought I was more like Tyrion, but Tywin is a lot better. He’s the supervillain with a goal.

21. VESPERTINE says:

Jon Snow !

22. Rifka says:

Petyr Baelish!?!?!?!??!

23. Sandy says:

Bloody , WTF , I am little finger

24. Guest22 says:

soso quiz, not the simplest nor the most telling.
    I got Dani as my result, which is quite nice, but really theres to many questions here like the oe with the animals that got to clear a line to the series for fans to choose the one connected to who they want to be compared to rather than who they resemble.
    Else a fair quiz

25. Lynn McAllister says:

I got Brieanne. Awesome. Badass with few targets on her back

26. Tywin Lannister. Quite unexpected but I like it!

27. katrin says:

i though i was more like littlefinger but i guess iam wrong…I AM FUCKING TYWIN LANNISTER…
    People may fear you, but they also respect you, and that’s all that matters. You’ve got a sharp mind and a level head, so friends and family know that they can always turn to you in a crisis – even if your help comes at a price.

28. Rupert Snow says:

No, Jon is no relation

29. Bruce says:

Sansa Stark. I would have tried to run away a lot earlier though…

30. Shandy says:

Daenerys…I KNEW it! :D

31. Kyo says:

hmm, let’s see!

32. Daenerys Targaryen
    You’ve got dragons at your disposal, so you win! While it’s nice to have firepower, you also have a good heart and the wisdom to surround yourself with knowledgeable advisers — although that hasn’t stopped you from being betrayed by your nearest and dearest in the past. Be selective about the company you keep, and trust your instincts — they may take you all the way to the Iron Throne.

33. Alexa says:

Margaery Tyrell!
    Unlike most inhabitants of King’s Landing, you know that you can catch far more flies with honey than vinegar. You’re charming, generous and always willing to help the less fortunate – but no one should mistake your kindness for a lack of ambition. You’re nobody’s pawn and enemies underestimate you at their peril, because this rose has thorns.

34. Tiger Smith says:

Always thought I was more Peter Baelish (..even her name is the same..)….Well guess I knew nothing about myselves… I guess this quiz has motivated me enough to stand up and fight again

“Jon Snow
    People may say you know nothing, but you hide a strong moral compass behind that pretty face. You always strive to do the right thing, even when it could hurt you, but you’re also not afraid to bend the rules a little for a noble (or attractive) cause.”

35. Eggpufflala says:

Santa……..AWESOME
    People tend to think you’re a pushover, but your soft exterior hides a steely resolve. First and foremost, you’re a survivor, and while others may try to take advantage of you, they’ll get what they deserve in the end. After all, the North remembers.
    AWESOME “The north remembers”

36. loliukaralius001 says:

Result: Jon Snow,Eh,come to think of it,I have his beard,

37. arsh says:

Result: Tyrion Lannister……quite happy with it
    You’re the life of the party and smarter than you look, but frequently underestimated. Luckily for you, that means you can (almost) get away with murder — but your quick wit and silver tongue will only carry you so far. Sooner or later, your wild antics are likely to catch up with you.

38. I would have loved to take it but yourF@#$@ up adds keep killing the page. This is what happens when you let marketing people take up space.

39. Shandy says:

HODOR! Hodor? Ho…dor?

Well, that was most definitely not at all scientific (I expected Daenerys or Arya or somebody)…but I can’t look at Hodor and not be happy, right? x-3

40. Ritika says:

I got danenerys..! 😂 as expected

41. Fred says:

Great. Hodor.

42. Jamie says:

Jamie Lannister?! Well, this was rather unexpected…

43. I got Dany! Joy to the world!

44. Luka says:

YES !!!!! Tywin Lannister

45. Alexander says:

Heh.. I became Jon Snow

46. Fiona says:

Yes!! Arya Stark

You’ve been to hell and back, but you never let your troubles crush your spirit. Your determination and resourcefulness have got you this far, and although it’s tough being a lone wolf sometimes, at least you’ve always got your trusty Needle and a witty comeback at your disposal.

47. nadia says:

Ahahaha wtf I got Joffrey and I’m like the nicest person ever

48. Sophia Will says:

Jon Snow

Yay I’m Jon!!!!! He’s my favorite character!!!