‘Teen Wolf’ Renewed for Season 6 at MTV

Teen Wolf Season 6 renewed
Joe Scarnici/Getty Images

Teen Wolf” will be coming back for season six. The renewal was announced at Comic-Con Thursday in San Diego.

“I knew the show was great. I never had expectations,” star Tyler Posey said on the panel, reflecting on shooting the pilot. And that’s when series creator Jeff Davis told the cheering crowd that Posey and the rest of the cast would be returning for another season on MTV.

Last year, the season five renewal was also revealed on the show’s Comic-Con panel. This year marks the sixth consecutive one that “Teen Wolf” headed to Con. Thursday evening, Posey and Davis were joined by cast members Cody Christian, Holland Roden, Dylan O’Brien and Shelley Hennig on the panel.

“Teen Wolf” has lost some ratings steam as it kicks off its fifth season but remains one of cable’s top scripted series in adults 18-34. Its first two Monday airings this summer averaged a 0.8 rating in 18-34, a 0.6 in adults 18-49 and about 1.45 million viewers overall in Nielsen’s same-night estimates.

Watch the mid-season trailer, which debuted Thursday evening, during the Comic-Con panel:

1. Elaine Lawson says:

Teen Wolf is one of the best shows on T V. I really enjoy this show and at the end of ever show I want more, can’t hardly wait for the next show. I think they should not cancel this show! and I am 59 years old! LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

2. Wanda says:

Do anyone know the date? For season 6.

3. kaan says:

friends, This statement was announced on MTV’s official website. if you do not believe you can look at site

4. kaan says:

The wild hunt is coming and no one is safe. Don’t forget: the final season of Teen Wolf begins in November

5. Lara says:

I just hope that Allison be back in season 6

6. marcusandy says:

Oh because I heard you say it bine out or no man what TV show it on

7. marcussandy says:

In Wich moment is the new episode in session 6 come out please I will call to see it scoot

8. Kahlice says:

This is fake this already happened in season 5B.

9. sandaruwan says:

we are waiting for season 6

10. Devontae Powell says:

When is the released date for teen wolf season 6. Make it quick.My best movie ever .Never come across any other like this one.

11. Philip says:

Teen wolf season 6 release date

12. Why did they show us a trailer of season 5 and not season six I think all of us has watched every episode of season five and we can probably tell everyone about it so why doesnt this website show us something we haven’t already seen
    Please show your audience a sneak peak of TEEN WOLF season 6 !!!
    We are all waiting for it and you show us what we already seen come on why would you trick your audience
    Also am I the only one who noticed that this is a trailer for season 5 if you didn’t at the end of the trailer at the top it says sneak peaks of teen wolf season 5
    Your welcome

13. Alex says:

What day is season six of teen wolf airing

14. william says:

when is season six coming?. I can’t wait

15. Nathan says:

WIll Isaac Lahey bring Allison Argent back to life, in season 6

16. Alexis says:

When?

17. Maren Beck says:

I can’t wait for season 6B

18. Alwin says:

So there will be a season 6

19. Obed Asamoah says:

NOTIFY ME WHEN TEEN WOLF SEASON SIX IS OUT

20. stasia says:

i wish they will bring allison back from the dead

21. Terry White says:

I really hope to see Isaac Lahey back for season 6. I really wish to see how he is around Scott, Liam and the new kids. Hopefully have Isaac a little more motivated, but just as negative as always. I have miss him arguing with Stiles and see his friendship with Lydia and Malia getting better. Also it would be nice to see a scene where he is face to face with Peter Hale. Also it would be awesome to see episodes with flashbacks of Aiden, Erica, Kali,Talia Hale or maybe even of a Hale or few Hales that died in the arson and connected with other characters paths.

22. ken says:

when does season 6 premiere?? i am iching for more teen wolf,I cant wait!!!! oh and yes bring back Derek and his pack!!!!

• stasia says:

and cant they just get another actress that kinda looks like allison i mean she has been dead for like 3 seasons

23. Misha says:

I wish they bring back Isaac Lahey (Daniel Sharman) and Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) in the show. Season 5 was not the same as the previous seasons as if something is missing.

• Cupcake:) says:

I totally agree, they should bring Derek back this season. Everybody wants him to come back, he’s just so awesome, and I can’t wait for the new season to premiere.

24. Minshu says:

Guys Crystal Reed already said if she does come back she will never come back as allison in teen wolf. Plus its hard to bring back someone if the actress is the one who chose to leave the show. But i do wish they would bring back Tyler hoechlin as derek. Love love the show don’t know why its ratings have gone down

25. brian mageto says:

Teen wolf is the best of all siries i have ever seen

26. Kathryn says:

Bring Allison back alive with Scott . Scott and Allison and Stiles and Lydia and Liam and Hayden in the series final they are all the endgame

• Cupcake:) says:

I really want for Stiles and Lydia to get together, they’re like a perfect match. It’s just Lydia doesn’t feel the same way about Stiles.

27. Chantelle says:

I cant wait for season 6

28. Glow boy says:

When is season 6 coming out and how many seasons will it be because I am so psyched for this man

29. Shannon says:

When is season 6 of teen wolf coming out..

30. Bobetta says:

Teen Wolf is an amazing TV series with a never ending climax and a plot that makes you sit at the edge of your seat! Tyler Posey and Dylan O’Brien are bae. That’s all I can say.

31. henry says:

wow! these are some of my best movies ever,.mostly teenwolf.

32. glad this series is going on, fav. (modern & supernatural) series besides “Grimm”,.. hope the main actors dont quit, they contribute a lot to the series

33. damien says:

im on season 5 right now just finish episode 10 i heard it was 20 episodes but it only goes to 10 cant wait for the other 10 so i can finish them then head to season 6 whenever it comes to amazon

34. yasir says:

hurry up hurry up hurry up I can’t wait to watch season six and the rest of season 5 plz hurry up. big fun for teen wolf special Dylan O’Brien

35. Lakisha says:

Teen wolf is so cool so i want to see the new seson today

36. dolapo says:

Pls bring Allison back in season 6

37. reshu says:

i miss allison bring him back

38. victor jay says:

my oh my why is it taking forever for season 6 to be released and i miss allison too but we just gotta play along kos itll become so boring if none of the actors dont get a taste of death. all of them keep waking up after dying Lolz

39. Ashley Ives says:

You need to release season 6 and put Allison Argent in it i still have not gotten over the fact that when i first saw it was the episode she died and then i went on my laptop and watched all the seasons from the beginning and you know what i actually want to learn to shoot a bow

40. kaestner ramdeen says:

Hurry up and release season 6

41. Michelle says:

Hurry up with season 6 js

42. russel says:

i can’t wait to watch the season 6th of teen wolf.. and the rest of the season 5.. i wish it released as soon as posible..i wish all the main characters get back on the next season.,. so it will become awesome show.. when i watch the first season of this show i’d become a fan of this show i follow all the news about this show.. i have all the episode of this show. i can’t delete it from my phone,, because i really love to watch it repeatedly..

43. russel says:

44. russel says:

when all the main characters of this show is back,, its rating will be awesome… this show is totally awesome for me..all the characters are great…i wish the next season is released as soon as posible,, i cant wait the next season..

45. nonayourbiz says:

I’m curious as to why ratings are dropping. Fans of the show, from what I have personally seen, stay fans. Hopefully with the return of Peter Hale and Chris Argent, the show will pick up steam ratings wise.

46. Lamont Neal says:

Kids watch teen wolf to from 4-18

47. hope you people Jackson i really miss that guy please i want him back, aah how long will it take to see the next season please

48. Justice cletus says:

I really enjoy you guys but in these next season make you bite stiles stilinski so that he could be super

49. dianna says:

I want allison back in teen wolf season 5 or 6 plsss!

• Kathryn says:

Please bring Allison in season 6 alive and she will be with Allison Scott and Allison and Stiles and Lydiaband Liam and Hayden are the endgame in the series final

50. Chelsea says: