‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Patrick Dempsey Officially Leaving After 11 Seasons

Patrick Dempsey Dead Grey's Anatomy
Courtesy of ABC

The doctor is officially out. Patrick Dempsey is leaving “Grey’s Anatomy” after 11 seasons on the Emmy-winning medical drama.

Dempsey played the lead role of Dr. Derek “McDreamy” Shepherd on ABC’s popular series.

SPOILER ALERT: Do not read ahead, if you have not watched the April 23 episode of “Grey’s Anatomy,” titled “How to Save a Life.”

Dempsey’s character was hit in a car crash on the April 23 episode, leaving his wife Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) deciding to take him off life support.

While Pompeo is still under contract through the unconfirmed 12th season, Dempsey will exit Shonda Rhimes’ show for good, even though his deal also runs through the 2015-16 season.

“Derek Shepherd is and will always be an incredibly important character — for Meredith, for me and for the fans,” Rhimes said in a statement. “I absolutely never imagined saying goodbye to our McDreamy. Patrick Dempsey’s performance shaped Derek in a way that I know we both hope became a meaningful example — happy, sad, romantic, painful and always true — of what young women should demand from modern love. His loss will be felt by all. Now, Meredith and the entire ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ family are about to enter uncharted territory as we head into this new chapter of her life. The possibilities for what may come are endless. As Ellis Grey would say: The carousel never stops turning.”

Rumors of Dempsey’s departure have been swirling recently. This season, his storyline sent him to take a job in D.C., cutting his screen time significantly. The actor also spoke on record about exiting the series, telling the Portland Press Herald in November that he’d be leaving “very soon.” Before the fatal episode aired on Thursday, an Entertainment Weekly article confirming Dempsey leaving the show leaked, further fueling the fire.

Today, ABC pushed back next week’s April 30 episode of Rhimes’ political thriller “Scandal” to accommodate a special two-hour edition of “Grey’s,” which will likely serve as a farewell to Dempsey. The promo for next week’s episode features Pompeo, in character, telling her cohorts that Derek is dead.

“After 11 seasons on ‘Grey’s Anatomy,’ Patrick Dempsey is moving on to pursue other interests,” ABC said in a statement. “Dr. Derek Shepherd is an iconic character and we’ve been proud to be the home of McDreamy and the ‘Mer/Der’ love story. The devotion of ‘Grey’s’ fans throughout the years has been a testament to the creative mind of Shonda Rhimes and Dempsey’s talent. McDreamy will be greatly missed, and we wish Patrick the very best in his future endeavors.”

Dempsey is not the first regular to exit “Grey’s.” Katherine Heigl, Isaiah Washington, T.R. Knight, Eric Dane, Chyler Leigh and, most recently, Sandra Oh, also departed the series.

1. Lynn says:

Grey’s is just HORRIBLE without Patrick. Now they are hooking Meredith up with someone else in Season 13 !!! I don’t think so. The chemistry Mer/Der had will be difficult to find again. Patrick has never had that kind of chemistry with any other leading lady. Sometimes there is just one true love for a person and that is how it should be for Meredith. With all of the other talented actors gone, there is no plot. They are grasping at straws trying to make a show when there isn’t any anymore. Very, very, poor writing for Season 13. Can’t watch it anymore after watching it since the beginning. Patrick leaving broke my heart.

2. Jeannie says:

What is a writer to do when an actor decides to move on (aka. “Deal with personal issues/pursue other interests”)? In my opinion, let him go scratch that wandering itch and start thinking of ways to bring him back in the future. Patrick Dempsey has been Doctor Shepherd for too long to just slam the door and walk away. His heart will never fully be in the role of another character. His fans will stick with him because they are, after all, his fans but they will always have that “Awe…remember when” look that one can only put up with for so long. Therefore, my future suggestion is, Derek’s death was a Government plot – due to Dereks secret, sensitive Presidential case that he was working on. Derek comes back right when Merideth decides to be with another man at which point she has to choose between the man who chose his job over his family (for a good cause of course) and her new love.

• jeannie says:

Food for thought…Dereks sister needs to calm down. She freaks out on everyone about everything and then cries, “Me, Me, Me!” It just gets old. She may be an ex-user but come on, even folks in recovery know when to calm down.
      Bring Christina back with Owen to get Dericks crazy sister jealous. Christina is the best and her and Owen were a super couple (they could be #1 now that Derick is gone).
      Bad call losing George, Lexi and Mark.
      Calli is great but her character is boring.
      Alex n Mer sleeping together might get kinda incestuous…but a super jealous Alex when Mer finds another love would be fun.
      Dereks ex was great. Better bring her back to try to save the show.

3. Cheyenne says:

It is pretty obvious why Patrick Dempsey left GA. His character was pretty much written out of the main storyline. He had to save face. I don’t blame him for leaving. Everyone loved him so why was he sent to Washington D.C. Well, I hope he gets the last word by being continuing his success as an actor elsewhere.

4. Katie says:

Katie
    I’ve been with the show since the pilot sure it’s see its ups and downs and we’ve lost people that will never be replaced, but that’s the beauty of this show and it’s characters….i feel if a character is killed off and it doesn’t hurt or they aren’t missed the writers didn’t do a good job…I love this show and even in the tragic losses I will be with it to the end I watched the magic of its beginning and I will see it to the end…

5. Carmen Mong says:

I have been a fan from Day 1. In our society nowadays it is too difficult to find a love like Mer-Der.
    Dear Shonda Rimes, I really admire you and your creativity, in fact, I am a fan of Scandal, too. Nevertheless, it is important to let you know that the last week was the finale episode and season for me. I live in Panama City, where Grey´s Anatomy is being watching on Sony Entertainment every Monday.
    I feel deeply sorry for Derek Sheperd lost, but I am not able to faced how important characters like him leave not only in the show, but in our hearts!

6. Alison Patterson says:

I have watched this from day 1 and am absolutely gutted that Derek has been killed off. I think that has done it now, it just won’t be the same. Gutted.

7. Linda M says:

Kinda the last straw for me. Sandra Oh was bad enough….. but Patrick Dempsey! And rumor has it that it was a “conflict” between Patrick and Shonda. So many other things to watch on Thursday nights. I think I’ll make the change. I’ve watched since day one….. very sad. :o(

8. Vanessa says:

I. Love. Patrick. Dempsey. My. Husband. And. Love. Him

9. knautmoore says:

As a long time Grey’s Anatomy fan, I must say that Shondra did not handle the exit of Derrick well at all. His performance was outstanding given the circumstances. But since his death it feels like the other characters aren’t giving 100%. There is a giant whole in the show which might have jumped the shark. I would not count on having all the same viewers next year as there were in the years of Mer & Der.

10. lala says:

very sad ending to a great show. I have to agree with the majority though, with this latest killing off, I see no reason to continue watching this show. all shows have their lifetime, we’ve seen this one start and now finish. Patrick Dempsey’s role cannot be replaced ,,, I don’t wish to see what becomes of Ellen Pompeio’s role now, she’s been through too many bouts of depression and loss. what’s left of the cast are pretty ridiculous and lame. the only ones left I like are Callie and Alex, and predictably Alex will ruin a chance to love once again, and Callie, god only knows. so it’s time to move on ……. Mr Dempsey, all the best to you and thank you for 11 years of Grey’s …

11. Leslie in Mami, Texas says:

Please get rid of Jackson’s mother. She is so rude, demanding and she does not fit at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital. I really hope they are not going to put Meredith with Alex. They should stay as very good friends. Don’t send off his girlfriend. Jackson and April… April should be sent off to the war and stay.

• K-goddess says:

So, so true! I think seeing Meredith hook up w/Alex would be gross! I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that thinks that Jackson’s mother is rude and over demanding. I think she also, over-acts her part.

I lied below where I said I was done w/the show…I found myself feeling curious as to what would happen now that Derek is gone. And it does seem that the show is possibly taking that YUCK turn to what “Leslie in Mami, Texas,” said. And that would make the time I set aside each week, to watch the show, even more of a waste of time.

Does anyone else hate Derek’s whining sister? She drives me crazy, I often channel surf when she is on. I think her character is just stupid. Let’s do some neurosurgery on her and see how she likes it! Maybe she too, can have an inner dialog w/herself as Derek did, when he was dying. And then she could apologize for being such a stupid, whiner wanna-be.

Okay, so I need to un-plug. But I have enjoyed reading everyone’s thought’s way more than I enjoyed the show this last Thursday night. Thanks for that!

Take care and stay safe.

12. K-goddess says:

I thought I was done w/the show way back when George died. But I still really enjoyed the chemistry between Christina, Meredith, Derek and McSteamy’s characters.

I gave up again after that stupid plane crash! They took our McSteamy! And shortly after our Christina was gone but now, our McDreamy is gone too! I am done!

All that is left, I find to be so dry and boring w/zero chemistry. There is talent there but the would-be relationships seem so forced and fake. I mean, it is fake, it is our Thursday night soaps but it was a a fun, sassy, sometimes intense “get-away.”

I send my best to all of the current and past characters/actors, go on and do better in your lives w/your talent!

You are all very much missed! Best wishes!

13. Ruth McCaw says:

He is difficult to replace, and we love him. Can’t even imagine the show without him – yet. They must find another McDreamy.

14. Veronica says:

ABC… You should change the name from Grey’s Anatomy to “Kill All Of The Hot Guys”…… I’m done watching the show; good job!

15. cindy says:

i understand after ii years on one show I can see why you would want to move on. Your talent might be needed elsewhere. Good luck in whatever you do.

16. Caroline says:

Why why why! what!! I dont understand how you Think now! Almost feel like not ever see the show Cause im so pissed at the show!! Why why?!?

17. CHRIS says:

OMG..even if he wanted to leave the show ,the way he did was pretty stupid ,he didn’t deserve that kind of death
    NEITHER DID WE !!

• I’m still crying this morning. Thought about him all night. To make things worse my DVR did not record the second hour. I wish my marriage were 1/4 like Mer & Der. Love love love the show. Wish they didn’t die him out, what a terrific actor. I will never forget him. RIP

18. Raya says:

Ummm, everyone is talking trash about Miss. Rhimes killing off Derek, He wanted to leave the show. What issue suppose to do? Hold him at gun point and make him stay on the show lol lol. Everyone is up talking crap not knowing the whole story. So Miss. Rhimes didn’t mess up the show by killing someone that was leaving anyway. I swear you people are a mess lol

19. rianleeann says:

I am SOOO glad I don’t watch this show anymore. I gave up in 2013. I mean seriously, killing off yet another main character? Shonda, you can do better. I just have to roll my eyes at this point at the ridiculousness.

20. Philomena Childs says:

very bad decision to let Dr Derek leave Grey’s the show started with Meredith and Derek and should end that way I am truly disappointed in this character being taken from the show

21. saghi says:

why his dead in stupid way again, and i want to say director its not smart decision at all…why u put out,its better to end up not killing the main charterer of your serials its Not wise … i dont want see them again …

22. Rosii says:

I guess I’m the only one that saw the character as a self absorbed bore. He was condescending and whiny when he didn’t get his way.

His departure is a chance to build Ellen’s character as a strong surgeon and mother.

Patrick has been working towards a career in driving and he can’t do that tied to a set. I’m happy that he is pursuing his true passion and look forward to seeing him and his team grow and find success… that said I do miss George.

• K-goddess says:

His character was all of those things but he is/was still a hottie. I enjoyed watching him get his occasionally when he did. And when he caught a clue of his selfish behavior…

that for me, was what made him “McDreamy,” I was married to someone like “Derek.”

And I still miss “George” too.

23. Joyce says:

I will not be watching anymore all the good actors are gone and to me the show only stayed good because of Derek and Meredith so fare well greys

24. Denise says:

I am done with Grey’s. The chemistry between Derek and Meredith was the best I have ever seen. That was created by Ellen and Patrick, not Shonda. The only diva on this set is Shonda. I hope the show from here on in flops. I still am upset about other charactets that were killed or left but this was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Good-bye, Grey’s, it was great until now. I hope the real fans stick to their words and stop watching this program. It’s not Shonda making the show, it’s the actors and the fans who love them. Remember that in “Shondaland”!!!

25. Sharon A. L. Horton says:

I can’t believe you let a icon leave a great show. I see Scandal slipping just about every week.
    I don’t know why Shondra Rimes let this man slip through her fingers, but I do believe she’ll regret it. Her other show about getting away with murder was one that I was glad that went off the air.
    Good luck Shodra, you’re going to need it

26. Jane Smith says:

I thought the show would get worse after Sandra Oh left but I still enjoy it. Although I really liked Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo is the central character and the writing is still good. I always thought the relationship between Sandra Oh and Meredith was the strongest so they will find her another friend/boyfriend/husband. In other words, everyone is replaceable.

27. Angela Lee says:

OMG…I had tape this episode…not knowing that they have killed off one of the main characters, Derek Shepard. He and Meredith were the main reason why I enjoyed the show! They have lost one of their best fans of the show…me!!! I have watched it from the beginning. I’m so disappointed in Shonda, being such a great writer of many shows…how much torture and a can a character take? Meredith & Derek will be missed forever…Whatever happened between Patrick & Shonda…could have been worked out…tragic ending to a great show!

28. Doug says:

WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO THIS SHOW?!?!? Ruined, bottom line, this show is officially ruined!! What a shame! WoW!!

29. Chris says:

I realize I was auto-corrected a bunch of times. I’m not an imbecile. I was in a hurry. It’s a long post, and had to get going, so there is absolutely no need to criticize me on a phones auto correct, or something I may have typed wrong due to being in a hurry. If you are a cyber bully, and have nothing better to do with your time than that, then my suggestion to you is get therapy, as you may need it due to your lack of conscience, and having a crappy childhood therefore bringing others down to make yourself feel better. Just saying, keep it to yourself, and vent to your therapist. Thanks and peace out….

30. Chris says:

I think Patrick Dempsey is an ass for leaving his contract a year early, not to mention, he hardly showed up for this season (11.) WTF!! Okay mid-life crisis? Let’s go race cars, and as for Shonda, I believe he programming title is named appropriately, “Shonda-Land” as she lives in her own damn land. So much for what the fans want as long as they get their 1/4 million per episode. Yep, $250,00 big ones. It would have been one thing to start Mer/Der 2nd year of the series, but they started the main character with them. I think it’s a sick joke, and they should have ended the program. Ratings are going to plummet. For those who are or were in love with this show, it was sort of like their love story/fairytale to escape to once a week. So…..thank you Patrick and Shonda. You SUCK!!!! My husband isn’t a Patrick Dempsey fan, and I was…. WAS!!!! Leave a damn opening for him to return to if he chose. Nope, can’t do that….we have to be inconsiderate douche bags. I was watching reruns on Netflix. I can’t even look at his face. I have NO IDEA WHAT they plan on doing with Ellen Pompeo’s character. No offense to April, but maybe Jackson and Meredith will get together…. I mean after all, They have more in common than anyone on the show with the famous Dr. Family history, but I can’t even see that. Like I said, what’s done is done, and this show is done. They should have had a huge going away party for the 2 of them and their children, with them starting over someplace else. I mean 11 years is a long time to have a program in place, I think they could have done something that was much more deserving this this crap shoot. What a joke. One that makes me sick. Oh well, I know a lot of people will stop watching now, and I am one of them. As if the character Mededith Grey hasn’t been through enough, let just put the icing on top of it, with a ginormous bottle rocket on top? In place of a candle, and blow the whole F-into thing all to pieces because that is what the writers have done, DESTROYED a fantastic television show, and it can’t be undone. So, great job you writing rejects, maybe it’s time to find another job because you sure as hell are not any good at writing for T.V. You lack of awesomeness is astounding. To the those of you who disagree, do me a favor, and keep it to yourselves. I don’t knock other people’s opinions, and I would like to have the same courtesy extended to me. This is my opinion. Not asking or making it be yours. My only hope I those jackasses read this for themselves, and I hope the show goes all to hell because I think it will.
    Good riddens to Greys Anatomy. R.I.P
    For what was once a fantastic TV show….what a shame, truly a sad shame. You all really screwed the fans due to Dempseys mid-life crisis, and thank you Patrick for thanking your fans with a big fat , ” Kiss my ass!” Well Dempsey, how about you kiss mine. 😡 Jackass!!!

• kim says:

I agree withyou whole heartedly. And what real future does Meredith really have on the show either? Maybe she can be portrayed as a stronger woman, come on, really. Sure “she’s a surgeon” but a mother of three now and small children at that, we all know the struggles a single mother faces. This show has been going downhill for some time but this just takes the cake. The show’s timelapse of events didn’t even seem plausible. A lot sure did seem to happen in just nine months!

31. Angela Draughon says:

Mc dreamy and Mer so going to miss this couple!! Such a love story, good, and bad , they always found their way through!! What will she do know, I think go to Christian!!!

32. debbie says:

So fake… the first thing they would do in the er would be a ct scan!!!! Stupid! ! !

33. Kelliann says:

Sign the petition to bring Patrick Dempsey back. change.org/p/shonda-rhimes-abc-patrick-dempsey-bring-dr-derek-mcdreamy-shepard-back

34. Mildred says:

No veré mas la serie sin Patrik Derek. Ni los próximos capítulos. Acabo de ver este último para mi y he llorado mucho. Adiós Mer/Der. Q triste una serie tan famosa haya perdido tan importantes actores y actrices de su drama. Ya nada va a ser igual. Es el fin de esta serie.

35. ANGIE says:

I AM BEYOND WORDS! DISAPPOINTING IS JUST A START. I GOT PAST ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS THAT WERE GONE FROM THE SHOW AND CONTINUED TO WATCH. BUT REALLY???? DEREK SHEPARD’S CHARACTER? I DON’T THINK I CAN WATCH GREY’S ANATOMY PAST THIS POINT. I LOVE THIS SHOW, BUT THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME!!!!!

36. doszap says:

Why post a comment and you not load it?.
    Censorship?,

37. sjsims says:

I waited to watch the finale. I think I wasn’t ready to let McDreamy go! I finally watched it today on Hulu and now I feel like my weekend has been ruined. So sad to see him go, and Mer left alone with the babies! It was so heartbreaking!

I guess this is the price you pay when you fall head over heels in love with a shows characters. They cry, you cry, and these shows love pulling at our heart strings!

Goodbye McDreamy!!!!

My husband will be pleased, he’s a racing fanatic and so Patrick will be more active on the track now that Derek is dead.

38. frances moore says:

in my opinion it was a terrible decision to have killed derek shepherd. since there are many talented writers working on grey’s anatomy, couldn’t someone have come up with a better solution?
    Huge mistake!

39. Nicci says:

this is not ok. I am a tremendously disappointed fan. How could you even dare to kill his character. My rage cannot be articulated. I am still hoping for an alternate end to air or a surprising shift, because this has to be a bad joke. This has nothing to do with artistic freedom, it was the worst that could happen to the show.

40. emily says:

This show has been getting worse and worse. I loved it and was obsessed with it for the first 6 seasons. 7 and 8th season were very good as well although the new cast wasnt as good as the old one. However after the plane crash the show was out of ideas. 9th season still had an okay plot with getting back the hospital however since then no good plot line has entered the show. ı was very disappointed when cristina left the show, she was my favorite character and i still miss her. I thought that greys deserved another chance so I continued to watch this season. it was a total mess. no good storyline with only 3 unnecessay plots; april and averys baby, dr hermans tumor, merder fight. every character had a closure since derek but this was the most reasonless and absurd death of all times. half the episode was saving other people while dereks death was for only 10 minutes throughout the entire 40 minute episode. he died because he tried to find his phone to answer a call in the shortcut where there is “no cell reception” and suddenly a truck comes and hits the car when not a single car passed through that road the entire day. Shonda tried to make a plot twist by killing him when everything seemed to be resolved but it didnt work at all. i understand that the actor wanted to leave but it was so disrespectful to kill a major character who has always been in the show through all 11 seasons. the audience who was obsessed with the show for 10 years didnt deserve this horrible and disastrous episode. dereks death was so sudden without any goodbyes to the rest of the cast only maybe except for meredith who was back and happily married to him once again, which i dont think was nearly enough. you created an epic love story for 11 seasons and finish it like this it was a horrible decision. the new characters are bad, pierce, amelia i dont even like april, avery and arizona who came in the sixth season. from the original crew george and izzie already left cristinas gone bailey lost his “nazi” character somewhere between season 9-10 although they werent part of the original cast mark, lexie…and now derek. how can you expect us to continue watching when the show is in a horrible place like this. Shonda forgot greys because of her new shows which are nothing compared to this eleven season legendary show. if it wasnt for this show there was no shondaland or anything related to shonda rhimes. just because now you are responsible for 3 shows does not mean you can forget your original show which brought you here. i think this show was supposed to end three years ago if it werent for the money but the plot, no need to make it go on any longer make a closure in the next three episodes and keep the small amount of respect you have left.

41. andie says:

this is so badly written…
    who stops a car in the middle of a road to answer a phone call… in a place WHERE THERE IS NOT PHONE SIGNAL !!!! really ?
    Can Shonda not do any better ?

42. Barbie says:

WOW! It saddens me to think that people…YOU people have the audacity to get down right indignant about the CHOICE that Ms. Shonda Rhimes made about HER show. Your “loyalty” to watch a TV show for free was YOUR choice! It baffles me that YOU people think your voice…and the perceived sense of ownership of another creativity means something! Our disappointment over a show or its character(s) speaks more to societal lack and what we feel “entitled” to say out loud. Get your own D…N show and do with it what YOU want…Until then, shut the F..K UP! Kudos to your GENIUS Ms. Rhimes…never let ANYONE own you!!

• Kelliann says:

Wow, 1 in favor. It is not “her” show. She created it but she created it for the audience. You are barking up the wrong tree, lady. It it were not for us, the fans, she would be in some other career.

43. Sarah Mager says:

I am done with GA. I too have watched it from day one, and the departure of Patrick Dempsey has ended my dedication to the series. Frees me up to read a book. Not sure why this decision was made.j

44. paul bridge says:

have watched the program since day one, shonda rhimes has a disagreement with a actor and kills them off one of the key people and a character that i loved and watch,,, i am done watching shonda rhimes had killed off other key people i have supported and loved this show used to be awesome, but now i am done, there are other shows on other channels, i will not support and watch anything that shonda rhimes is involved with and or associated with i am done and very disappointed with ABC

• Raya says:

He wanted to leave, it had nothing to do with a disagreement. Also if that were true, she wouldn’t be the first writer, producer, director and others to have an actor fired over a disagreement. So get off her and ABC’s back for doing what TV has done for years

45. Gerryann Mulholland says:

I have watched greys since day one. Great show!!! While I understand that shonda rhimes may have some talent she is completely disrespectful to the folks that pay her bills. There are plenty of charachters this season that could go but she chose to kill off the heart and soul of the show. Will NEVER watch again!

46. shaimaa says:

Ive been a fan for yeaaaaars i didnt miss 1 single episode and now u simply kill dereck , whts wrong with u people this is bullshit

47. shaimaa says:

Seriously fuck the show this is extremely stupid and doesnt even make sense u kill whtever u want for mo reason , no way on earth any1 will watch this show anymore

48. angela says:

“Grey’s Anatomy” has not been picked up for season 12 yet, but averaging 11.6 million viewers this season, the renewal is a lock. Well my dvr is unset to record any of Shonda Rhimes shows!!! First and Foremost my household would like to thank Patrick Dempsey aka Derek for the past 11 years of greatness and giving us your best on GA. We wish you the best in your future endeavors… ‪#‎RIPDerekAndMCDREAMY‬ ‪#‎GoDempseyRacing‬ ‪#‎BeingOutOfShondalandsGripsLooksGoodOnYouPatrickDempsey‬ As for Shonda Rhimes, she’s not afraid to pull the plug on a problematic actor Shonda seems to do it out of petty spite just to get rid of actors she clashes with. Funny, that so many actors have problems with her….At a certain point, when do you start to wonder if the problem is Shonda? She won’t be sharing the same ideology, when fans start pulling the plug on her shows.. As far, as I’m concern, I don’t believe GA will be on for much longer due to her Shotty writing for Patrick Dempsey’s exit…45 min on him saving the people but only 15 min devoted to his poorly written death?!!? We all get that Patrick Dempsey wanted to be done. He has been gone for the majority of season 11, and there were a dozen other ways to achieve that result. Shonda owed the character (and if not Derek then at the very least his fans) better than that. You did a huge injustice to the loyal following of fellow Grey’s Anatomy watchers out there… the ones who keep money in your pocket by watching your shows. Instead your huge ego can’t accommodate the other actors opinions and you just write them off the show!!! Dempsey, among others, deserved better, than a Twitter explosion and a brief bump in ratings…I would be fine if I never saw another show air with your name attached to it! I’m done with Shonda Rhimes….So not that it matters to Shondaland and don’t care either way…but as a former loyal fan, as for me & my household we are DONE not just Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder, but any and all future things Shonda Rhimes may have her hands in or has anything to do with forever!!! ‪#‎NotPlayingInShondalandEverAgain‬
    Here is the link to the real truth of what happened…. http://gladi8rs.tumblr.com/…/11729…/aliasvaughn-loveniaimani

49. tina says:

Shonda thinks greys and scandal are GAME OF THRONES and she can kill anybody off …………………… think again!

50. C says: