Donald Trump Posts Letter From NBC’s Bob Greenblatt Thanking Him for ‘Generosity’

donald trump
Scott Olson/Getty Images

Donald Trump is known for many qualities, but NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt apparently has one more to add to the list: generosity.

The former “Apprentice” host and current presidential candidate, who has recently had a very public parting of ways with NBC, has shared a letter claiming to be from Greenblatt with his social-media followers. Although the picture does not offer a timestamp from the email or any verification that it is, in fact, from the exec, it appears to be a note thanking Trump for his generosity after Greenblatt and some friends enjoyed a stay at Trump’s Las Vegas hotel.

“Look what the President of NBC sent me recently about his stay in my Las Vegas hotel. Very loyal guy,” Trump captioned the photo.

NBC has declined to comment.

This is Trump’s latest stunt to rally his supporters via social media. He has shared his side of the situation via multiple tweets and Instagrams, including one Instagram that included the phone number of Univision news anchor Jorge Ramos.

Look what the President of NBC sent me recently about his stay in my Las Vegas hotel. Very loyal guy.

A post shared by President Donald J. Trump (@realdonaldtrump) on

1. Mrs. Curt Bjerregard says:

Go trump! glad someone is standing up to the politically correct , whining media!!

2. Nori says:

i can’t believe that NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump over his comments regarding illegal Mexican immigrants when they aired an entire dateline episode a couple years ago stating the same things Donald Trump said. So Dateline reported it as “news” and Donald Trump stated as a political candidate. I’m not saying I agree or disagree with the comments, I’m just saying that it’s not really fair.

3. Did that honestly need sharing? I mean, really?

4. America needs Donald Trump to become President in order to save our democracy.

5. Yo8ng says:

I have new-found respect for Donald Trump.

6. Sandy says:

So “The Donald” posted some U authenticated letter. The trip was, in all probability, comped. And the writer displays admirable social skills.
    The letter is posted, apropós of what? To “The Donald” and his “Exhibit A”: So effing what?!

• Charlie says:

It shows that NBC is TWO-FACED. Maybe that’s okay for you, but I’d rather have a President who tells it to us straight.

7. It’s amazing watching all the unstable people falsely accusing Trump of saying things he never said, I especially found it ironic that those Latin women Trump hired for the beauty pageant quit the show on grounds of discrimination. LOL

8. Alex says:

Trump is fighting back, the press hates it when he fights back, as I can tell by the way this story is written. When “the staff” mention there’s no timestamp it was like Trump talking about Obama’s birth certificate.

• Bill Clay says:

Fighting back? Trump’s temper tantrums amount to a child kicking dirt on a friend who rejected him. It makes The Donald look like a very small thin-skinned person.