12 stars will be competing for the Mirrorball, alongside their pros — including Derek Hough, who was previously confirmed to go on hiatus this season, which marks the 10th year anniversary of the ABC competition series.
Here’s the full rundown of the “DWTS” Season 20 celebrity and pro partners:
- Noah Galloway partnered with Sharna Burgess
- Robert Herjavec partnered with Kym Johnson
- Patti LaBelle partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
- Nastia Liukin partnered with Derek Hough
- Riker Lynch partnered with Allison Holker
- Charlotte McKinney partnered with Keo Motsepe
- Redfoo partnered with Emma Slater
- Michael Sam partnered with Peta Murgatroyd
- Willow Shields partnered with Mark Ballas
- Suzanne Somers partnered with Tony Dovolani
- Rumer Willis partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Reigning champ Witney Carson (who won Season 19 with Alfonso Ribeiro), will be paired with a surprise celebrity to be announced at a later date.
Season 20 will welcome back judges Len Goodman, Julianne Hough, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba. Longtime pro dancer Cheryl Burke is not returning to the ballroom.
The new round of competition will also feature new and returning themed episodes including favorites Disney Night and Latin Night, and the first-ever Spring Break Night. The series will also expand #DWTSAllAccess for at-home viewers with additional behind the scenes live-streams from the ballroom and rehearsals, on ABC.com.