Fox’s Nicole Bernard, Endemol Shine’s Charlie Corwin, Epix’s Mark Greenberg and CBS’ Armando Nunez are among 10 new members elected to the board of NATPE.
The new appointees will serve two-year terms. The board members sign on just as the National Association of Television Program Executives prepares for its annual conference in Miami, set for Jan. 19-21. Sony Pictures TV’s Andy Kaplan was elected board chairman in August.
The new board members are:
- Jack Bamberger, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Agency Development, AOL
- Nicole Bernard, Executive Vice President, Audience Strategy, The Fox Group
- Charlie Corwin, Co-Chairman & Co-CEO, Endemol Shine North America
- Mark Greenberg, President & CEO, EPIX
- Keli Lee, Executive Vice President, Talent and Casting, ABC Entertainment Group
- Armando Nuñez, President & CEO, CBS Global Distribution Group
- Eric Rovner, Agent, WME
- Luis Silberwasser, President, Telemundo Network
- Simon Sutton, President, HBO International and Content Distribution
- Marta Voda, West Coast Talent Acquisition Director, Viacom