Watch: First Promo for Bruce Jenner Interview Released

Bruce Jenner Interview
Image Courtesy of ABC News

The first promo for Bruce Jenner‘s highly anticipated ABC News interview with Diane Sawyer was released Thursday night.

The two-hour sit down with the former Olympian and ex-husband of Kris Jenner, matriarch of the Kardashian/Jenner reality TV clan, has been described by ABC News as “far-ranging and exclusive.” The trailer (watch below), teases the interview topics as “the journey, the decisions, the future.”

The promo shows Jenner sitting across from Sawyer, as the camera pans over his lengthy hair. Jenner has long been at the center of speculation that he’s on the verge of revealing his transition to become a woman, largely due to his appearance, which has garnered heavy attention from the tabloid press.

The interview will air Friday, April 24, as a special edition of “20/20.”

Watch the first promo for Bruce Jenner’s “20/20” interview here:

1. Sal U. Lloyd says:

“The two-hour sit down with the former Olympian and ex-husband of Kris Jenner, matriarch of the Kardashian/Jenner reality TV clan, has been described by ABC News as “far-ranging and exclusive.”

More like “far-fetched and repulsive.”

But that’s me. Some of you might think it’s titillating! (lol)

2. Tom Peffer says:

two words … vehicular manslaughter… lets not forget the demise of Kim Howe…

3. miles says:

Bruce is an adult and can do whatever he wants. But this media obsession over this family (Jenner-Kardashians) is just becoming too much.

4. Bill B. says:

I was such a fan of his during his Olympic era that this all seems unreal to me, but then the entire Kardashian family is more unreal to me than this. I wish his life had not turned into this tabloid sensation and that he went about this in a private manner, but I do wish him well.

5. Mina575 says:

This is the beginning of acceptance in society of transgender people. I’m looking forward to seeing it.

6. M. F. Sibley says:

None of us have any right to say what Jenner or anyone else does with their life, just as Jenner wouldn’t have the right to tell us what to do with ours. Nothing he will do will affect me in the slightest. I will live my life and he will do the same with his. People who are “offended” by his actions need to get a grip. If they had never found out about what he intends to do, their lives would have gone on in whatever fashion they were already living them. They just need something to complain about. I wish Jenner well. It take guts to put up with the s*** that’s already flying over this.

7. Anonymous says:

Who is supposed to be widely anticipating this or expecting to be surprised by anything said? Isn’t there actual news happening somewhere? Leave this stuff to TMZ.

8. Jedi77 says:

Why is this a story? Bury it.

9. Henry says: