WATCH: Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer ‘Yes, I am a Woman’

Bruce Jenner ABC
Courtesy of ABC

Bruce Jenner came out as transgender on ABC’s “20/20” with Diane Sawyer on Friday night.

“I am a woman,” he said. “That’s who I am…that female side of me…that’s who I am.”

Watch the video:

ABC Breaking US News | US News Videos

Video #2: “This is not a publicity stunt”

ABC Breaking US News | US News Videos

Video #3: “No, I’m not gay”

ABC Breaking US News | US News Videos

1. Laureen L. Sturgess says:

Can I say………… WOW…….Never expected, never suspected… I am …. I don’t know what I am…

2. Bob says:

Once on the cereal Wheaties now on Fruit Loops.

3. belinda g little says:

I felt this was a very sincere declaration. All through the interview I felt the love he had for all his children. Love knows no gender!

4. J-dog says:

Why scoop story you weren’t given?

5. Aida says:

Struktura koncernu jest tak projektowana, aby dochody były transferowane do tej spółki, która płaci
    minimalne podatki.

6. justsayNOtopervs says:

just stop shoving this crap down our throats. keep your fudge packing and fake vjays in your own home. we don’t need to see this

• SDREW says:

@justsayNOtoperves- Poeple who are gay and transgender shouldnt have to hide away so you can feel comfortable!! Listdn to yourself, your screen name is. A clear insight into your total underempathy and your clear hate of people who make no impact in your daily life, if you dont want to read about them and watch shows about them, that they somehow are too in your face, then why the hell are you here commenting and spending more time on them? How about you make a time machine and you can take a trip back to the 1950s and then you can treat anyone unlike yourself as a second class human!! You must have some serious self esteem issues tied into your own sexuality, maybe you had an experience while in the navy or perhaps while you were a cattle hand another man touched you and you liked it! Im sorry, but the hateful fudge packer comment was just pathetic and childish, hopefully youre old and will be dead sooner than later…the human race deserves better than people like you!

Your dedication to hating people who do no harm to you or anyone else is whats really disgusting…funny thing is people like you are the very reason Bruce is doing this so publicly!!! You are literally helping the gay and trans community because reasonable people see people like you and say w t f is up with all the hate and aggression??? $1000 says Bruce as a women could kick the crap out of you!!

7. Yes, I agree, if he wants to be a woman, great; but, what in the hell is all the press coverage?

8. Jon says:

Good for her. I hope she can find relief and happiness in sharing this

9. DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE? This is all much too silly.

• sdrew says:

Its not silly to the people going through this…
      .Do you know in Iran the goverment pays for gender reassignment, they said there is nothing that says a man cannot become a women or a women becoming a man…seems Iran is more compassionate than many American conservative men!! Hopefully Bruce’s story will help more people understand and help young people who are in the same situation find strength in knowing they are not alone, that they deserve to be happy in their own skin and to ignore idiots who hate for for their own personal gratification! Nothing but grown up bullies!!!!

• Donna says:

Bravo Bruce for living your Truth! I am happy you are loved and surrounded by the support of good friends and family!