‘The Blacklist’ Renewed for Season 4

Blacklist
Courtesy of NBC

NBC has renewed “The Blacklist” for Season 4, Variety has confirmed.

Creator Jon Bokenkamp spilled the news on a podcast for the series called “The Blacklist: Exposed.”

“We knew about that a while ago, it’s one of those things that’s hard to keep quiet. But yes, we’re renewed through the fourth season,” Bokenkamp revealed during the interview.

The hit NBC series stars James Spader as Raymond “Red” Reddington, previously one of the FBI’s most wanted criminals, who now helps the Bureau investigate other threats — from mobsters to arms dealers to terrorists — along with partner Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone).

NBC has already renewed “Chicago Fire” and “Chicago P.D.” for Season 5 and Season 4, respectively, along with freshman hit “Blindspot,” which was the first new show of the year to earn a second season renewal.

“The Blacklist” also stars Harry Lennix, Diego Klattenhoff and Ryan Eggold. Executive producers are Bokenkamp, John Eisendrath, John Davis, John Fox and Michael Watkins. “The Blacklist” is a production of Sony Pictures Television and Davis Entertainment.

1. Andrea says:

brilliant!! James Spader is outstanding and this Series deserves many more seasons. James Spader made Boston Legal brilliant and is the best character actor in TV .

2. Sofia says:

James Spader at his best has been the critical actor to make Blacklist the success it is‼️ Why are they trying to go around the one genius performer who has proven his talent? Disgusting he would be excluded from this new show! I’m not sure why a spinoff show is needed! We know Liz is not dead… She will be back.

3. Jade says:

*SPOILER ALERT*

I’ve just watched the Season 3 finale, and Elizabeth dies?!?!?!?! HOW DO YOU COME BACK FROM THIS FOR A SEASON 4??? :( I hope there is some sort of catch behind her death and she didn’t really die because I don’t want this show to end :(

4. Tasha says:

The Blacklist has been one of best shows I’ve seen! I love the storylines, it keeps you on the edge of your seat and I love Red’s super funny sense of humour which makes me laugh out loud! For me, this show has everything. Long may it continue for many more seasons, please!

5. patrick bagnall says:

I love the blacklist.all great actors but my favourite is james spader i think he absolutely fantastic

6. The Blacklist is the best tv serious yet

7. karen auwkit says:

I have never been so exited about a TV series before, the BLACKLIST is fantastic, since first ever series I have not missed one, going to be real sad when it comes to the end. thank goodness for boxsets

8. Tom says: