Watch: Snoop Dogg Addresses Sweden Arrest on Drug Suspicions in Profane Video

Snoop Dogg Arrested
Stephanie Paschal/REX

Snoop Dogg was briefly held in custody in Sweden as authorities suspected that he had drugs, and the rapper has since posted a profane video addressing the incident.

Police pulled over Snoop Dogg’s car after a concert Saturday night in Uppsala, Sweden, after which he was arrested, authorities told the Guardian.

“Police carrying out roadside controls noticed that Snoop Dogg [whose car was pulled over] seemed to be under the influence of narcotics. He was arrested and taken to the police station to take a urine test,” police spokesman Daniel Nilsson told the publication.

“The incident lasted several minutes. Once the test was carried out he left,” Nilsson went on.

And Snoop had something to say about the arrest.

The musician posted a NSFW video on Instagram early Sunday, reassuring fans and touching on the incident.

“They took me down there, made me pee in a cup. They didn’t find s–t,” he said in the video.

“It’s better to be searched and not found with nothing than not to be searched at all,” he continued. “F–k y’all.”

This is hardly Snoop’s first run-in with the law due to drugs. Most recently, in July 2012, he was banned from entering Norway for two years after trying to enter the country with a small amount of marijuana.

Watch the video below.

Message to my fans n fam !!

A post shared by snoopdogg (@snoopdogg) on

Marketplace

1. Emma says:

It has nothing with him being black it’s more likley they wanted to catch him with drugs because he is famous. Like it or not people gets stopped in Sweden on radom and we have to blow into breathalyzers and show our licenses, people aren’t pulled over here because of skin colour at least not in northern Sweden and I doubt it is any different in other parts of the country.

2. David Benjamin says:

Apparently, there’s a lot of 70 year old tea tottlers who’d rather drink their faces off than smoke a joint. The irony is staggering.

3. this drug promoting jerk should be blacklisted, put in a permanent holding cell, denied his right to blaspheme and ruin children’s positive lives. nothing more than a true scoundrel that squeezes money from the ignorance of racial inequality.

• David Benjamin says:

You, sir, are a jackass! Here’s a little hint for you…a lot of people smoke weed..and you know what..it’s not a big deal! Go crawl under a rock. I think you can find a dry county in Kentucky somewhere…Although I heard that’s one of the biggest weed producing states. Idiot!

• Illy Andrius says:

dave, dave, dave, quit yelling.ur an idiot, shhhh.expressing ur ‘outrage’, babbling some cliches, yes, typicl symptms, yes, shhhh it’s ok ur just dumb and misguided. lack of argment – make up ur own, btypical.

4. Angela says:

Snoop Dogg just wanted to go outside the US and enjoy his life. We all know that he does drugs, just simply means he probably thought he could get a peace of mine.

5. Kelly says:

A guy whose entire shtick is “I smoke drugs” and looks like a drugged-out hippie-throwback is upset that the police did their job and pulled him over. This guy gets way-y-y-y too many passes. He a boil.

6. Ima Whyner says:

he’s no maya angelou

7. BillUSA says:

One day, I – with briefcase in hand – arrived ahead of the instructor to my assigned classroom to begin a business course. People in the room assumed I was the instructor then went back to talking when I sat in the same rows of seats they had taken.

There was another incident when I was dressed to the nine’s and carrying the same briefcase to see my lawyer. When I emerged from my vehicle in the public parking lot, another person asked me if I was an attorney.

Other examples of mistaken identity have worked the opposite way for me as well. The point is, if you dress like a druggie, gain a reputation as a druggie, then sane individuals in charge of protecting their society will look upon you as being a druggie.

I wish this piece of trash would just disappear from the public eye.

8. theeinvisiblecircus says: