In the exclusive video above, Hamm offered seven secrets about his career and the hit AMC series that changed television. Watch to learn about Hamm’s first job as an actor, why he didn’t keep any of the props (including Don’s hat) from the set and what it was like to shoot the series finale and say goodbye to the character for now.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut