Marlon Wayans Spoof ‘Fifty Shades of Black’ Set for Early 2016

Marlon Wayans 50 Shades of Black
David Livingston/Getty Images

In a pre-Cannes annoucement, IM Global has come on board to finance Marlon Wayans’ “Fifty Shades of Grey” spoof “Fifty Shades of Black,” with a release set for early next year.

Wayans will produce, star and write with producer-writer Rick Alvarez; Mike Tiddes directs. “Fifty Shades of Black” reteams IM Global with the trio following their collaboration on the two “Haunted House” spoofs.

IM Global is launching sales at Cannes next week. CEO Stuart Ford, president of production Matt Jackson and senior VP of production Glendon Palmer are exec producing.

“We’re excited to be back in business with IM Global doing our comedic remix of this movie,” Wayans said. “Sex and comedy go hand-in-hand, and I’m looking forward to having fun with this project. It’s amazing when a film of this caliber comes along begging to be made fun of. I’m really happy to be doing what I love with people I love to do it with. That double entendre was intentional.”

1. angelina says:

Fifty Shades of Black (2016) Full Movie
    Play Now http://fit.gl/mbfFC

2. Ulfric Stormcloak says:

It sucked, or I don’t get black comedy. I know I don’t let my daughter speak ghetto crap to me, matbe if I did I would have found a smidgen of humor in this waste of film, but I don’t and so I didn’t.
    I would have rather looked at a collection of poison mushrooms than seen this crap.

3. Nick harron says:

At this point I just feel bad for the Wayne’s Bros. All they do is make terribly unfunny parody movies. Just sad to see these once funny actors sell out to make a buck and not produce any legitimate work in the last decade. Requiem of a Dream was so good but I guess they enjoy doing movies like White Chicks (Razzie winners) or GI Joe. Let’s not forget the wanna be paranormal activity movie spoofs that just flat out suck. Oh well…

4. darryl l weeden says:

WE WANT MORE. WE WANT MORE. SHOW YOUR UNWRAPPED PACKAGE. I SOLD MY KIDNEY TO SEE SOME BLACK SKIN. (LOL)

5. Dancer says:

so let me understand this…Marlon Wayans and IM global have teamed up to become the low hanging fruit production company. Now, Marlon, you fooled audiences once with Haunted House. They didn’t show up for the cash grab, Haunted House 2. IM global clearly didn’t learn its lesson!

6. Rex says:

So, basically this is another excuse for Wayans to repeatedly stick his bare ass in our faces in the name of “comedy” . . .