Though Oscar season has yet to reach its peak, there’s already a few clear frontrunners in the best actress race. Brie Larson’s heartwrenching performance as Ma in “Room” races in front of the pack with 9:4 odds, as projected by the media experts at Gold Derby. Still, she faces tough competition in Oscar-winners Cate Blanchett (“Carol”) and Jennifer Lawrence (“Joy”). In the meantime, don’t count out Saoirse Ronan (“Brooklyn”), Charlotte Rampling (“45 Years”), Carey Mulligan (“Suffragette”) and Lily Tomlin (“Grandma”).
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut