Walton Goggins to Return to ‘Sons of Anarchy’ for Season 7

Walton Goggins Sons of Anarchy Season

One of “Sons of Anarchy’s” most popular guest stars is coming back to Charming.

Kurt Sutter, the creator of the FX drama, announced Wednesday on Twitter that Venus, played by “Justified” star Walton Goggins, will return for the show’s seventh and final season.

Venus is a transgender prostitute who had a memorable debut in season 5 and made three appearances since. Goggins, who has also made recent guest turns on the saved “Community,” plays Boyd Crowder in another FX drama “Justified.” “Justified,” like “Sons,” will end after its upcoming season.

Sutter has been taking to Twitter lately to reveal some season 7 details. The showrunner recently tweeted that the first episode of the next season will be called “The Black Widower,” a title that should make sense to those who follow the show after the events in the season 6 finale.

Also set to appear in season 7 is Marilyn Manson, who will have a recurring role. He will play Ron Tully, an imprisoned white supremacist.

“Sons of Anarchy’s” final season will kick off on FX in September.

1. Carolyn says:

Awesome can’t wait….Next to SONs, is Justified. Hate to be losing both this year, but I get it….It’s been a great run for both….

2. Dan says:

Walton Goggins is an incredibly talented actor. You only have to watch a few episodes of Justified to appreciate his work.

3. Ashley says:

Can’t wait for the final season I don’t this show to END!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gemma is gonna get hers I hope Jax kills her in a more painful way like what she did to Tara I did not see that coming at all! LOVE S.O.A and Very happy that Venus Van Dame is back.

4. Ray Poirier says:

Definitely two of the best shows on TV, best shows are on FX ,add the Bridge, The Americans, and Fargo as just a few more of the great shows on FX. Thanks for the great Entertainment keep up the good work and strt with adding a few more years to Justified, and Sons

5. I have really enjoyed this series ,I have never missed an epsidode. I really hate to see it end!!! I wish you would reconsider. I hope you come out with a new series of some comparison,which will be hard to beat Thank you for giving us such a great show !!!! Margie

6. Ralph Marler says:

Oops, sorry.Incorrect spelling of Goggins.

7. Ralph Marler says:

Good grief! I liked Venus, but never associated her with Walter Groggins, the best of the bad guys on Justified. Whew. What a revelation to me. And something else to look for in my two favorite series.