USA Renews ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ for Season 3, Sets Holiday Special

Chrisley Knows Best

USA Network loves the Chrisley clan.

The cabler has given a third-season renewal to “Chrisley Knows Best,” the comedy-reality series following a larger-than-life father, Todd Chrisley, a wealthy businessman who heads sprawling family of five children and two grandchildren in Atlanta.

The series opened its second season last week to strong ratings rivaling USA’s original scripted series and double-digit gains compared to its premiere in 2013. USA has also set a half-hour Chrisley family holiday special to air in December.

“Viewers have embraced the Chrisleys for their witty one-liners, laugh-out-loud moments and heartfelt everyday situations,” said USA Network prexy Chris McCumber.

“Chrisley Knows Best,” which has a 12-episode order for season three, hails from Maverick TV and All3Media America. Adam Greener, Stephanie Bloch Chambers, Jim Sayer, Eli Holzman and Stephen Lambert are exec producers.

1. Maryann says:

I LOVE this show! Its the BEST reality show on TV! Chrisley could be a comedienne! SO funny!
    Love the entire family. I want a family like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can I reach them to share
    my enthusiasm and best wishes? This show needs to be hyped more and played more.
    Kardashian repeats are on over and over and over…. why not CHRISLEY? Watching this
    show makes me laugh and feel good! LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

• DIANE RIVERA says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW NEVER MISS NOT ONE EPISODE, I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THIS FAMILY THEY R SUCH GREAT PARENTS I LOVE THEM

2. Cheri g says:

This family is a welcome dose of reality. They actually are a blessing. We all need a little chrisley in our daily life. Love love them. Wish them all the blessings for all they have given others

3. Evette Whisner says:

Love Chrisley knows best .. Watch previous season on Saturday and just love it can’t wait for tonight. Family makes me laugh and kids are spoiled but love them all and Todd is pass funny . Just love show

4. paulaab1590 says:

I love this show. The Todd-isms are GREAT. It is nice to see a family that has some of the same issues as every other family out there. Sure they obviously have more money than a lot of families but they do try and teach their kids.

5. Edna says:

I too was skeptical about this family show at first…However, I am happy that they are back. I enjoy the family dynamic and that they love each other and are not afraid to say so. Refreshing to see.

6. Gayle says:

I love the show! So happy it’s back.

7. Susan C. says:

This is the best reality

8. Jan says:

I never heard of Chrisley or the show. Just came across it mid season last time. I enjoyed it SO much and hoped it would be back again. So glad to see it was renewed!

9. NEW YORK says:

CHRISLEY IS THE BEST SHOW ON TV. NO MURDERS,RAPES ETC. RELAXING FUNNY REALISTIC REAL EVERYDAY PEOPLE. WITH ALL HIS MONEY HE HAS INTEREST IN THE LIVES OF HIS FAMILY. GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THAT. HIS SHOW SHOULD BE ON NIGHTLY AND EARLIER SO OUR CHILDREN CAN WATCH IT. MAYBE THEY CAN LEARN FROM IT SINCE SOME PARENTS CAN TEACH THEM OR JUST DON’T HAVE THE TIME OR CARE, WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BT. FANTASTIC SHOW. LOVE IT