‘Suits’ Renewed for Season 5 on USA Network

suits mike harvey usa network
USA Network

USA Network has renewed drama “Suits” for a fifth season to air in summer 2015.

The cabler has given a 16-episode order to Universal Cable Prods. for the series, created by Aaron Korsh, that revolves around a corporate law firm in Manhattan. Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Rick Hoffman, Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty and Meghan Markle star.

“‘Suits’ continues to fire on all cylinders, delivering provocative storytelling and complex characters that viewers can’t get enough of,” said USA Network prexy Chris McCumber.

Season four’s midseason finale airs on Aug. 20. The show will complete its fourth season, which also totaled 16 episodes, in early 2015.

Korsh is showrunner and exec producer of “Suits” along with Doug Liman, David Bartis and Gene Klein of Hypnotic.

1. If you want to watch Suits on USA Network, but you are outside US, then you can access it by using with PureVPN.

2. Cecelia says:

My husband & 18 year old son & I watch Suits religiously! From the first episode my son & I were addicted & shortly thereafter we introduced my husband to Suits & now he’s addicted! This show is so well written, witty & smart. The characters are intelligent & strong and OH SO SEXY! I hope this show runs for a very, very long time – I just wish we could buy the previous seasons. Just keep it running & all is good!
    Cmac

• Charles Delehanty says:

I also watch the series which begins season 5 on June 5th. As for purchase could not find a boxed set of all 4 seasons. But Amazon.com sells all four seasons separately on DVD. Season 1 is $12.49, 2 is $12.49, 3 is $18.99 and 4 is listed at $24.99. Good luck.

3. Dahlia says:

SUITS IS AMAZING, the cast are perfect, the story telling is funny, entertaining, I love this show here in canada and so do thousands of others please don’t ever stop producing this show!!!!!!!!

4. Mary Winans says:

I AM SO RELATED THAT ” SUITS ” WILL HAVE A5th SEASON , REALLY L O V E THIS SHOW

5. Joseph Ray says:

Yes I love the show I want to purchase all the episodes very addictive but in a good way. If you have to watch anything on TV this is the one I like!!!!

6. dirk diggler says:

Unfortunately I do not have TV, but I have my friends DVR this show so I can watch it. Ridiculously addicting and spectacular writing! Keep it up writers and actors!

7. sean ramsay says:

i watch suits in the uk It has a massive fan base here so please please writers keep up the amazing work

8. Dee Haugh says:

Love, love, love suits and do not want to see Lewis go, he is a big part of it.

9. Jean Williams says:

I love Suits it is one of my favorite shows but I am begging you to quit using God’s name in vain because as much as I love the show I will be forced to quit watching it. It was not necessary to make it to make it a fan favorite but this season it is used in every show.

• Calum says:

really?? its 2015 get a grip

• Nicole says:

I too am bothered by the amount of times God’s name is taking in vain. The writers are awesome and surely could come up with another way to make there point. It is used way too much. It is still offensive in 2015 and will be in 2025!

10. T says:

Yaaayyyyy love suits. I was very worried it won’t be renewed and my husband was laughing at me because he was confident it will be. This season got off-track and was missing the complex and exciting cases from the first 3 seasons, but hopefully it’s back on track now with Mike back at Pearson Specter.

11. nichols says:

Love to watch suits soplease keep it on.