Tracy Morgan: Friends and Fans Send Hopes for His Recovery via Twitter

Tracy Morgan gay joke
Ethan Miller/Getty Images

Friends and fans of Tracy Morgan took to Twitter on Saturday morning to express hopes for the comedian’s recovery after he was  hospitalized in intensive care following a devastating six-car pileup on the New Jersey Turnpike.

SEE ALSO: Tracy Morgan in Critical Condition After Car Crash

Morgan is well-known in comedy circles from his long stints on “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock.”

1. One good thing came out of my accident I meet my wife the woman of my dreams

2. I can relate to u it’s a hard long road I was in a bad car. Accident I was thrown from the SUV 300 feet from the back seat I was in a coma for 6 weeks and lost 50 lbs I had no memery at all thank god on one died there were 5 people in the car it flipped 5 times and hit a pole it sucks because in 1 second your life can change.im trying to get my life back like u are you have lean how to do everything again my biggest problem is walking I walk with a walker now but I was in a wheelchair for 6 years I hope that u can come to were I’m at it would be a big inspiration to every one I’m at Universal Rehab Center in Livingston NJ on Micolab RD. Get will soon

3. Jennifer Drozd says:

First of all, I applaud your strength. Secondly, me and my husband are both in a wheelchair due to a TBI. We are getting therapy at a rehab called Universal Institute in Livingston NJ we would greatly appreciate your input on TBI. God bless you.

4. Darlene says:

I’m a fan of yours from New Castle DE. I’ve been a fan of your comedy for years. I know you will make a fantastic come back. You have the love and prayers of your family, friends and fans. I just wi. sh I could be there there to see your fantastic comedy act. You are the best of the best.

5. Darlene says:

Tracy I’m a fan of yours from New Castle DE. I know you will make a fantastic come back. I don’t think it, I know in my heart you will make a fantastic come back. I just wish I could be there with you, your family and friends to see you when you do cone back to all who love your comedy. You are the best.

6. vee says:

Dear Mr Morgan, I am praying for you.One step at a time.You are loved my many.Be well, you will be bsck.Take care of you know.

7. Karen Smith says:

Tracy Morgan I understand about head injuries with Mild Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy. You Can Do It, Tracy!
    Doctors told my parents as a baby I wouldn’t walk, I walk just fine! I have for 40 years, because of all the Family Support! I’m 42. My hubby was in a Milk Truck Accident when he was a teen, HE made it, YOU can too! Watching your interviews on NBC today was SO Moving! Such A Big Heart! Don’t get down, Sweetie, We Are With You! You WILL Make people laugh again! Keep The Faith! We will Pray For You!
    Karen Smith & Family

8. Tracy- I am so sorry about UR accident. I’ve had a brain injury since 2003 and I know the pahysical mental emotional pain of a brai injury. One day UR living your life and next day it’s all taken away. I hope you recover 100% I found out that the biggest time is the first two years in recovery that MESNS the most 11 years later THERES no hope for any life that happy for me but I really think with all your support and everything you will be good but I also know it’s hard right now my heart goes out to you sincerely it is funny bc I just eat he’d your comedy act where U were poking fun at handicap people and I liked it bc it brought attention to simrtgig everyone in the world ignored. Thank you for all the times U made my life not so miserable by making me smile n laugh!

9. Frank Delfino says:

Tracy….Every day is a chance to get a bit better….keep doing the therapy…keep your eye on the prize, Bro’….get well soon and think FUNNY !!!!

10. Diane Kay Payne says:

Diva Hug from the Midwest for you. So happy to hear you are winning the fight. Keep fighting. This world needs more laughter and friends like you. Continued prayers for you.

11. Fred Carter says:

God bless you with a speedy recovery bro.

12. Vincent says:

Dear Tracy
    I hope this e- mail finds you . I used to do the security escorts for you at 30 rock. I aim the X police off.of the two twin boys I always showed you pics of . I want you to know my family an I are praying for you an your family . You will get well an will continue to be a star .
    Stay strong my brother . If you or your family needs anything I aim a e-mail away.

God bless in our thoughts an prayers
    All the best
    Vincent

13. Hey Tracy..Jesus loves you..You’re good..!!!
    Now..Let’s hope they don’t mess up your big nose ..tuck in your nostrils to tight..The Leg And Ribs will be fine..lol..Jokes everybody got Jokes right..? None better than you..!! Much love !!

14. kartik chugh says:

hey admin, thanxx 4 sharing whole information about Tracy Morgan

15. Woke up to this devastating news, wowww. Praying for you Mr. Morgan and your family and to all the other families involved in this tragic accident. Know that God is able!!!!!!! Much love to you

16. Diane Kay Payne says:

Prayers for Tracy Morgan- and his family. May our Lord wrap his loving arms around Tracy and allow him to heal and recover. Hang tough Tracy- you can do this!

17. you just never know the order of your steps. A journey gone wrong unexpectedly. Praying for all those who suffered pain in the crash. Hope your lovely daughter will endure.