‘The Librarians’ Holiday Episode Preview: Santa Is Real (EXCLUSIVE CLIP)

Santa is real! Just not how you may imagine.

The Librarians have already tackled a Minotaur, conquered the labyrinth, solved the puzzle of the sword in the stone, and won the first battle with the villainous Serpent Brotherhood, but in Sunday’s episode the Librarians-In-Training will deal with more of a festive matter.

In “And Santa’s Midnight Run,” the Librarians learn that there’s a little bit of a different meaning to the story of Christmas – and Cassandra is very excited.

When the Serpent Brotherhood, last seen trying to unleash the world’s magic, makes an attempt to kill Santa, the Librarians set out on a mission to rescue him and accomplish the true purpose of Christmas – to restore the world’s goodwill.

“And Santa’s Midnight Run” airs at 8 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 21, on TNT.

1. jksword says:

I am super excited about tonight’s Christmas episode of The Librarians. Santa is real!! Bruce Campbell guest stars as Santa. This is should be be awesome. Christian Kane is always amazing, of course. He makes everything fun, so I am counting the hours.

2. Tina Walker says:

I wouldn’t miss this episode for the world! #TheLibrarians is an Awesome show with an excellent cast of characters!I love it…Especially #ChristianKane who plays #Jacob Stone. He is a wonderful Actor as well as a Songwriter and Singer. As a die-hard #Kaniac I love everything #ChristianKane does!

3. Annette says:

Love The Librarians!! Good to have a fun family show to enjoy. Christian Kane and John Larroquette are extremely talented, both of them teamed with Dean Devlin is a golden pairing. Can’t wait for this weeks episode and all future episodes.

4. Barb says:

I’m grateful to be able to see it because i don’t have cable. TNT is rebroadcasting so it’s available to all. It’s worth the wait every week because Dean Devlin has AGAIN directed another “hit”. Christian Kane, along with the rest of the cast bring entertainment to the forefront. It’s the one hour per week that brings excitement and humor into my television viewing. My only complaint is that one hour per week isn’t enough of The Librarians.

5. Louise Shive says:

How can you not be intrigued by John Laroquette’s proclamations about Santa? I wouldn’t miss this episode, especially knowing that Bruce Campbell plays Santa. And I can always use some Christian Kane.

6. Kindra Watson says:

Really can’t wait for this episode of #TheLibrarians! Christian Kane played an angry Santa on #Leverage and now Bruce Campbell it’s playing a crazy Santa!

7. Heidi McKeon says:

#TheLibrarians just keeps getting better and better. I can’t wait to see thw Christmas episode with Bruce Campbell. It should be a lot of fun for the family. And the fact #ChristianKane is in it is icing on thw cake. I just love his music.

8. Cathy says:

#TheLibrarians is just awesome I’ve been hooked since the 1st episode and this holiday episoude is gonna be the one to watch to see how the librarians and Santa together work their magic! I can’t wait till Sunday I love me some #ChristianKane.

9. I love The Librarians .. it is good clean family fun!!.. Just plain ole’ fun.. that you can sit and watch with the kids or grandkids or both.. LOL Christian Kane brings his own #Magic to #TheLibrarians. I will be watching each and every episode! ♥ And am looking forward to Christian Kane’s movie 50 to 1 coming out on DVD Spring 2015 .. #YearOfKane …. thanks for sharing!

10. I truly enjoy Librarian and I hope that the series will be renewal for the second season.