The Television Academy Foundation has announced the listings for its annual Emmy Season Auction.
Running now through July 31, the fundraiser gives television fans an exclusive chance to win VIP tickets to “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” signed merchandise from hit television shows, and even the chance to attend the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards as well as the Governors Ball – a prize already boasting a bid of nearly five thousand dollars.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Television Academy Foundation, which administers educational and archival programs such as the Archive of American Television.
The auction will take place through eBay Giving Works.
Items up for auction include:
- 2 tickets to the 66th Emmy® Awards and Governors Ball
- 2 tickets to view the 66th Emmy® Awards Red Carpet arrivals, with front row seating
- 2 VIP tickets to “Late Night with Seth Meyers,”
- 2 VIP tickets to a taping of “Conan”
- 2 VIP tickets to “The Talk” – plus show mugs, t-shirts, pens and tote
- “The Big Bang Theory” Package (cast-signed poster, seasons 1-6 on Blu-ray, two t-shirt, cup and Uno playing cards)
There’s also a “The Bates Motel” package (poster signed by Carlton Cuse and Kerry Ehrin, season 1 DVD and Blu-ray set, signed t-shirt, key chain, postcard) a “NCIS” – Pauley Perette package (autographed “Abby Sciuto” photo signed by Pauley Perette, cast-autographed script and photo, cast and crew hat, hoodie and shirt, soundtrack, season 2-9 DVD set) an “Arrow” package (two jackets, two stunt team t-shirts, DC collectible bust, 4 comic books, season 1 DVD set) a “Haven” package (cast signed one sheet, crew jacket, two crew shirts, seasons 1-3 DVD sets including comic book) a “Continuum” – Rachel Nichols package (signed copies of seasons 1 and 2 on Blu-ray, baseball cap, Sennenhiser headphones, signed Rachel Nichols photo, cast-signed photo, time device replica) and a “Suits” cast signed mug.