Sean Bean’s ‘Legends’ Renewed for Season 2

Legends TNT cancelled
Courtesy of TNT

Sean Bean lives to spy another day — TNT has renewed thriller “Legends” for a second season, with 10 episodes planned for a 2015 debut.

The series is produced by Fox 21, with “Homeland’s” Howard Gordon serving as executive producer. “Legends,” based on the book by Robert Littell, stars Bean as Martin Odum, an undercover agent working for the FBI’s Deep Cover Operations (DCO) division.

The first season of “Legends” averaged 3.2 million viewers in Live + 7 measures, a number that rises to 6.5 million when multiplatform viewing is factored in.

1. D says:

Yay! Catching it on Netflix marathon. Sean Bean rocks

2. Denise D says:

So glad this has been renewed! Sean Bean plays the part so well and it is not predictable….always suspenseful and fun!!

3. steve1942 says:

Thankfully TNT has had the sense to renew. I’d like to know the date of the 1st episode.

4. Tom Burch says:

Like the younger Harrison Ford in the jack Ryan movies and like Liam Neissen in the Taken movie franchise, Sean Bean has a strong “everyman” appeal. The more I see of Bean’s films, the more I like him. I am greatly happy that Legends is returning.

5. Godishere1 says:

I cannot wait for the next series! Lov sean Bean in this..he s a great actor

6. I love this series “Legends”… great stuff!

7. Jordan fleming says:

Best show on the air. Watched every episode. Love Sean Bean. I am very excited about the 2015 series.

8. Blessing says:

Great movie…really enjoyed season 1 when is season 2 coming to our screens…keep up the good work guys…..

9. mooi says:

I just finished watching the full episode and wow!!!! this in one the best tv show ever!! bye bye Nikita I just found my new hero/spy!! so happy they going to continue it!! Yes!!

10. Evelyn says:

I’m sooooooooo happy LEGENDS has been renewed for 2015. Too many shows that I love get cancelled. Good for you Sean Bean, et al. I’ll be tuning in in 2015.

11. Roy Jeffrey says:

NOOOOO I disagree… I like the FUZZ… Thanks for bringing this show back!!! AWESOME

12. Donna C says:

I am thrilled Legends was renewed. PLEASE tell Sean to shave! He is so handsome but not with all that fuzz.

• pamelasueash says:

Wrong!! Men are meant to have their face grown in! But regardless of our preferences, the show decides his character’s facial details.
      Anyway Sean’s face is very sensitive and is irritated by the razor. A lot.
      So hush ;)

13. pamelasueash says:

Sean Bean deserves all the recognition and acclaim he can get for this. I am so happy to see him get Season 2, I know he will be phenomenal again, as always. So proud and glad for your successes, dear Sir. God Bless!!!!