Though CBS president and CEO Leslie Moonves said in his statement that “we knew this day was getting closer,” the news of David Letterman’s retirement from “The Late Show” in 2015 still took the world by surprise. Among speculation about who will take his place, many in the entertainment business weighed in on Twitter to pay tribute to the talk show host.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania