Though CBS president and CEO Leslie Moonves said in his statement that “we knew this day was getting closer,” the news of David Letterman’s retirement from “The Late Show” in 2015 still took the world by surprise. Among speculation about who will take his place, many in the entertainment business weighed in on Twitter to pay tribute to the talk show host.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut